Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos (655 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos by obitex2: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
My phone was just stolen now (pickpocketers) in d bus,
was just a 10min drive to my bustop,*Cele to Coker Lagos*the fascinating tin was dat he was on suit,* corporate thieves*
d same person asked other passenger politely to adjust for me which i thanked him,
not knowning my pocket is his tarket, i didnt feel anything removing 4rm my pocket,
If not because of my printer i was carrying on my lap he wounldn't had achieved his goals,
just wen i droped i felt my pocket was light because d phone was somehow heavy Gionee m5,
waw dis guys has gone professionals,The first time this happened i caught d guy, i guess
i wasn't lucky today.guys b careful around lagos oo,
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
sorry man
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos by finalboss(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
So na we go find m for u
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos by rifasenate11(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
What happened to you suppose not to be a lament. You will buy a better phone. Be thankful that you didn't meet the real robbers. Cause you will not hesitate to hand over your phone and even thank them for collecting your phone without slapping you very very hard for it. Its an experience.
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Bus Now In Lagos by Ephemmm: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
obitex2:
My phone was just stolen now (pickpocketers) in d bus,
was just a 10min drive to my bustop,*Cele to Coker Lagos*the fascinating tin was dat he was on suit,* corporate thieves*
d same person asked other passenger politely to adjust for me which i thanked him,
not knowning my pocket is his tarket, i didnt feel anything removing 4rm my pocket,
If not because of my printer i was carrying on my lap he wounldn't had achieved his goals,
just wen i droped i felt my pocket was light because d phone was somehow heavy Gionee m5,
waw dis guys has gone professionals,The first time this happened i caught d guy, i guess
i wasn't lucky today.guys b careful around lagos oo,

Heyaaaahhh... that is Lagos for you. Despite my strong-head, it was like a dream on the day they showed me pepper.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 20yr Old Nigerian Man Murders Teenage Boy In London / Gunmen Kill Bank Customer, Cart Away His Money In Lagos - Timenaija / Breaking News Charles Okah Escape From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.