Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Which App Can Do This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Can Do This? (3021 Views)

Which App Can I Use To Stream Online Marches? / Which App Takes Most Of Your Data / Which App Can I Use To Change Voice During Call On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Can Do This? by gemiclem(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's not photoshop cos the guy did it right in my presence (he won't tell me d name of d app,but i saw him carving the picture and then apply the colors) i just wish to know the name of the app

1 Share

Re: Which App Can Do This? by TDonald: 2:35am On Jun 10, 2016
PicsArt

1 Like

Re: Which App Can Do This? by gemiclem(m): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2016
TDonald:
PicsArt

How is that possible? Picart does not have cartoon effects
Re: Which App Can Do This? by TDonald: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2016
gemiclem:

How is that possible? Picart does not have cartoon effects

Actually it's used to make cartoon pics, a friend of mine uses it tho he is not perfect

1 Like

Re: Which App Can Do This? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
picart is your friend. Only if you know how to use it.
Re: Which App Can Do This? by Meklex(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
This is done with autodesk sketch book... Download from Google play
Re: Which App Can Do This? by kingDELE(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
gemiclem:
It's not photoshop cos the guy did it right in my presence (he won't tell me d name of d app,but i saw him carving the picture and then apply the colors) i just wish to know the name of the app
I no knw wetin dey do smpple. If dat guy snd d app to u, what will e lose.. .

1 Like

Re: Which App Can Do This? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
kingDELE:
I no knw wetin dey do smpple. If dat guy snd d app to u, what will e lose.. .

Lol.. I can imagine if the dude in question owns the app... He'll be selling the app maybe #5000... Or maybe charge you #500 per use...

2 Likes

Re: Which App Can Do This? by samnificent(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2016
You can use autodesk or picsart... but u must know how to use dem.

take note: it is not jst an effect u'll click
Re: Which App Can Do This? by Kelklein(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2016
The app is AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK
but it's not easy to use...someone may
need to teach you

or simply google how to use it!
Re: Which App Can Do This? by wmoruf(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2016
na autodesk sketch book jae,,BT u go nid training from those wey sabi how to use am
Re: Which App Can Do This? by gemiclem(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
I just downloaded the sketchbook,it needs pro version to get some tools sha,n truly it's really complex
Re: Which App Can Do This? by gemiclem(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Meklex:
This is done with autodesk sketch book... Download from Google play

Can u use it?
Re: Which App Can Do This? by grinace(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
It's either pics art or auto desk, to me auto desk is best for drawing pics art is best for effects like if u want to use cartoon effects, it's not that good using that effects it's best u go to the draw option. Same drawing rules apply with auto desk, all u need do is put in the image in a layer create a new layer then trace out the image, create a new layer for colors, then finally a new layer for shade and extra touches delete the real image layer and you've got a spectacular art here's a few of mine, the last two weren't drawn from pictures.

Re: Which App Can Do This? by timbros(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
grinace:
It's either pics art or auto desk, to me auto desk is best for drawing pics art is best for effects like if u want to use cartoon effects, it's not that good using that effects it's best u go to the draw option. Same drawing rules apply with auto desk, all u need do is put in the image in a layer create a new layer then trace out the image, create a new layer for colors, then finally a new layer for shade and extra touches delete the real image layer and you've got a spectacular art here's a few of mine, the last two weren't drawn from pictures.

You're good.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Unsolicited Text Messages From MTN And GLO / Scam Alert !! / What Is This Android ICON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.