Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Do You Know About ALIENS AND Ufos??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Know About ALIENS AND Ufos??? (459 Views)

Earth's Oldest Water Untouched For 2 Billion Years Holds Clue To Finding Aliens / Immigration Repatriates 80 Illegal Aliens From Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About ALIENS AND Ufos??? by neyobouncin: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, you see sometimes when I go on foreign forums, blogs, sites etc and I see them talking/discussing about these matters, I wonder why we Nigerians( or Africans generally) are silent about it.

Are we that local, archaic or outdated in the world of science that we can't even discuss this issues? We have been quiet for too long and I think it's time to educate ourselves.

Let it start with us. What are aliens and UFOs? What effects do they have our religion and education life??
Re: What Do You Know About ALIENS AND Ufos??? by AmunaNo1: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
In some way, I can say you are correct most of these issues do not even register on the radar of most Africans.
However you will discover that there are some of us that treat these topics seriously.
There are many theories as to what UFOs really are?
And if we are truly alone in the Universe.
Some say that UFOs are alien craft and that these aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years. Some people even go as far as to suggest they have made constant with world governments.
I personally beleive aliens do exist.

Our educational system has been designed to ensure conformity from the populace. It strips us of our ability to question those in authority
Of course the implications of this if true are enormous.
We are forced to question the history and nature of our planet and our entire universe as a whole.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Agents And Experts In The House / First Ever Light Rail To Be Inaugurated Soon / Video: Passengers Stranded At Lagos International Airport Due To Power Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.