Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

A Letter To Frsc Officials - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To Frsc Officials (897 Views)

Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Pay Us Now Or We’ll Take Bribes Like Policemen –FRSC Officials Threaten / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Frsc Officials by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
A letter to FRSC

Atimes I wonder whats the use of Frsc when they cant enlighten the masses. The only thing they know is fill ticket and thats all. Most times drivers are ignorant of a lot of things thats why they err.
I was stoped at a check point in orlu by road safety officials from ihiala, they conducted their normal routine check and they only problem I had was not having an extra caution sign. I kept asking questions and they blunty refused talking to me. I jst wonder whether they are robots that are just good at writing tickets. Are they not trained to enlighten the masses? Or does it please them to see drivers make same mistake every day?
This is why we remain the way we are.
What happened to road shows that will enlighten drivers on road worthiness?
The uniformed personnels name is Ani from ihiala branch.
Please Frsc officials, caution ur staffs on proper manners in responding to situations and approach.

Lalasticlacla pls do justice to this. I know some of us have had such experience
Re: A Letter To Frsc Officials by dikeigbo2(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is it road safety officials or money making officials?

(1) (Reply)

Two Apes Were Caught On Camera Doing With The Tourist Shameless Things (photos) / Magnus Carlsen The Chess Grand Master / The Newly Commissioned Abule Egba Flyover In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.