Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

14-Year-Old Artiste Explains The Delay In The Release Of His Debut Track - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14-Year-Old Artiste Explains The Delay In The Release Of His Debut Track (376 Views)

18 Year Old Artiste Paints An Extremely Realistic Photo Of Wizkid / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Artiste Explains The Delay In The Release Of His Debut Track by Denjox(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
14-year-old singer and rapper,Joy Ifeanyi Dennis popularly known as "jdclassique" has explained why his long awaited track wasn't released on May 29 as earlier scheduled.
Earlier today,he explained through his facebook profile that the delay was due to some planning.
He said:
"...I had already announced that my track was dropping on May 29 when I realized there were some faults I neede to fix in my plans so I had to change..."
Check the full post on his profile http://www.facebook.com/dennis.joy.3158
However he promised to release something more amazing very soon.The date he is going to release it,he promised to disclose later.
Get in touch with him on social platforms;
Facebook:Joy Ifeanyi Dennis
Twitter:@jdclassique or http://www.twitter.com/jdclassique

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Dsmblog.com Personality Of The Week, How To Get Featured / Dannybaze Entertainment Forum / Iceman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.