Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP (1719 Views)

Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by thatNUPEboy: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
A group within the Peoples Democratic Party, Concerned Stakeholders, has advised Governor Ayodele Fayose to focus on finding solutions to the unpaid salaries in Ekiti State rather than criticise the policies of the Federal Government.

The group, while reacting to Fayose’s recent criticisms of the Federal Government, said the governor was only seeking political relevance.

It said that Fayose continued to comment on national issues while the self-inflicted crisis in his state needed attention.

The group, in a statement signed by Prof. Tayo Akinyemi, on Wednesday, said Fayose should be proactive in resolving the state’s inability to pay workers’ salaries.

It said, “Fayose should adopt result-oriented negotiation skills and resolve his internal governance issues before considering what President Buhari has done right or wrong. Ekiti is only one of 36 states. If all the 36 states have to monitor the President’s steps, there would be commotion in the country. The governor must concentrate on governance with best practices in his state.

“President Buhari, according to our investigations, was pressurised by international organisations and well-meaning groups to adopt dialogue in handling the militancy in the Niger Delta, as it is done in the developed countries.

“As a listening President, who is ready to try other democratic options, Buhari yielded to this piece of advice in line with international practice. Buhari’s decision, therefore, has nothing whatsoever to do with Fayose’s statement.

Fayose has no relevance in national issues and will be best advised to look for another way to achieve his political aspirations.”

http://www.punchng.com/resolve-ekitis-problems-pdp-group-tells-fayose/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by muri4mig(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
APC wing within PDP has spoken. Is left for Fayose to either heed to the advise or ignore.
Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by ridwanayo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am pro-pdp for now,but fayose is just a lousy douchie,he talks to much nd has not done anything to develop ekiti state,I pity those my fellow wailers who think pdp would stand a chance in ekiti next election.fayose has really spoiled apc rep,u might see the people of ekiti smilling at him but during election they wouls show him there real colour,its sad but I see apc winning ekiti election

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by dechriscool(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
The person above me is not different from the so called stakeholders in PDP.Who are beating the drums for Apc.
Fayose remain the only vocal voice in PDP. Who has being giving this clueless,visionless,draconian,nonchalant and incompetence adminstraction a nightmare.
If he is irrelevant while is APC and their chain agents DSS palpitating and running around to shut him up.
Fayose ride on, we feel ya.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by tuniski: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
ridwanayo:
Am pro-pdp for now,but fayose is just a lousy douchie,he talks to much nd has not done anything to develop ekiti state,I pity those my fellow wailers who think pdp would stand a chance in ekiti next election.fayose has really spoiled apc rep,u might see the people of ekiti smilling at him but during election they wouls show him there real colour,its sad but I see apc winning ekiti election
U are apc zombie u can't masquerade as pro pdp! Buhari is a monumental failure foisted on nigeria by a gang of power grabbers. Apc will lose all elections going forward except in buhari's north!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by ridwanayo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
tuniski:

U are apc zombie u can't masquerade as pro pdp! Buhari is a monumental failure foisted on nigeria by a gang of power grabbers. Apc will lose all elections going forward except in buhari's north!
lol I understand ur pain,but am a nigeria before am pro-pdp.if u have ever gone to ekitu you would know what is on ground.I pray pdp produce a better candidate in 2019 nd not fayose puppet,if there is one state I like in yoruba land its ekiti.they don't vote for party u can check all there past governor,no party has ever won ekiti election back to back,from adebayo(ad)to fayose(pdp) to fayemi(though segun oni of pdp stole his mandate),den back to fayemi(apc) nd back to fayose(apc).ekit people u might see them ass stomach infrastructure whatever but they are not gullible like other yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by tuniski: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
ridwanayo:
lol I understand ur pain,but am a nigeria before am pro-pdp.if u have ever gone to ekitu you would know what is on ground.I pray pdp produce a better candidate in 2019 nd not fayose puppet,if there is one state I like in yoruba land its ekiti.they don't vote for party u can check all there past governor,no party has ever won ekiti election back to back,from adebayo(ad)to fayose(pdp) to fayemi(though segun oni of pdp stole his mandate),den back to fayemi(apc) nd back to fayose(apc).ekit people u might see them ass stomach infrastructure whatever but they are not gullible like other yoruba
That is historically their political culture. Then pdp losing won't be cos of fayose by the Way, it is incumbent losing not necessarily party. So leave that till 2018. So far apc/buhari are simply a failure at federal level!
Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by vedaxcool(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
muri4mig:
APC wing within PDP has spoken. Is left for Fayose to either heed to the advise or ignore.
[/s]

If at this age you cannot make sense out of sound advice then is it @ the age when you wear pampers like fayose said of his own mother you would start making sense? A man cannot properly run his own state but thinks his dull mind can adequately assess and proffer solutions to governing a country? oh please shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by babdap: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thank God PDP is fast learning from their mistake, Femi Fani Kayode through is un guided utterance contributed to GEJ failure in 2015. Caution Fayose before it is 2 late.
Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by druboon404: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fayose,you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
dechriscool:
The person above me is not different from the so called stakeholders in PDP.Who are beating the drums for Apc.
Fayose remain the only vocal voice in PDP. Who has being giving this clueless,visionless,draconian,nonchalant and incompetence adminstraction a nightmare.
If he is irrelevant while is APC and their chain agents DSS palpitating and running around to shut him up.
nightmare to who? Buhari? Fayose is giving himself nightmares, thanks to Ekiti people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by druboon404: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
dechriscool:
Tell Fayose to pay Ekiti workers their salary..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by ogawisdom(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
I like fayose he is an adopted son of Biafra n d only opposition in our democracy cool

Fayose d only courageous politician alive today
Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by boman2014: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
dechriscool:
mumu english

1 Like

Re: Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP by duality(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
That PdP have a voice today. Especially after the defeat at the center is owed to fayose.

Even the BOT and in fact everyone knows this fact
When almost everyone hid under the rocks because of the accusations of APC, Fayose was the only voice who stood up against all intimidation. A lot of the so called elders of the party were quiting active politics because of the defeat.

Therfore no reasonable person or group will come out to challenge Fayose and say they are PDP. They are all silly.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows / As A Nigerian If You Know Nothing About Farming And Rearing, You Are Bastard! / Coming Of Anti-christ? Obama Demands One-world Government At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.