Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (19160 Views)

To Lovers Of Funke Akindele Bello "Jenifa" And Jenifa's Diary / Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 Episode 1 - 13 / Jenifa And Cookie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) by glorieazy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele, has released the trailer for the fifth season of her TV series

Since its debut, the series has featured the actress alongside Banky W, Lolo 1, Falz, Waje, Beverly Osu, Lota Chukwu, Alex Ekubo, Ali Nuhu, Toke Makinwa, Juliana Olayode, FalzAmechi Mounagor, Wunmi Obe and more.

'Jenifa's Diary" is a comedy television series that depicts the hilarious and amazing adventures of Suliat, a.k.a Jenifa.

A secondary school dropout turned hairdresser who lives in a backwater town called Aiyetoro, Jenifa is loud, over-bearing, very opinionated, and an interesting character to watch.

Recently, Funke Akindele revealed that she started "Jenifa's Diary" with money from her endorsement deals. "I used my endorsement money to start "Jenifa’s Diary’’, the actress said.

"Jenifa's Diary" won the actress and her co-actor, Falz, an Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award at the 2016 edition.

Watch and download now =>> http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/06/download-jenifas-diary-season-5-jenifa.html?m=1

Re: Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) by Franklinezenwa: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Guy from which site can I download dis series from.I have heard so much about it.
Re: Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) by Abehordun1(m): 3:00am On Jul 09, 2016
please everyone where can i download Jenifa's diary season 4 full episode?
Re: Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) by ngr7: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
For the Full Episodes , please click here:

Complete Episodes: Jenifa’s Diary Season 5 http://www.viviangist.com/download-complete-episodes-jenifas-diary-season-5

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) by dammy13(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) by Yarnvibes(f): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 of Jenifas diary now fully posted for easy download

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/08/download-jenifas-diary-complete-season.html

We are Here to serve u better

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Niger-Delta Militants Are Supporting Marvis To Win - Facebook User Says / #bbnaija: Bambam Wins Head Of House / Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.