Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fathia Balogun Shaves off Her Entire Hair For New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Shaves off Her Entire Hair For New Movie (649 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Shaves off Her Entire Hair For New Movie by winkmart: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nollywood screen diva, Fathia Balogun has gone bald again in a new movie titled ‘Shola Arikusa’.
She said ‘ when I was approached by the director that my role will require me to scrap off my hair totally, I did not think about it twice before I succumbed to playing the role since it’s what I have done before. Am a trained actor who can interpret roles and that I am doing on this project too.

When further asked if she would not look old fashioned with new look, Fathia was quick to note that whether you have grown hair or not, the way you rock them matters a lot, going bald now does not mean I would not be fashionable; after this movie check me out on red carpet events.

‘Shola Arikusa’ is however directed by Okiki Afolayan and has cast that includes Yinka Quadri, Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Toyosi Adesanya , amongst others

The movie is currently been shot in Akure.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/fathia-balogun-goes-bald-for-new-movie.html

lalasticlala

Re: Fathia Balogun Shaves off Her Entire Hair For New Movie by winkmart: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Fathia Balogun Shaves off Her Entire Hair For New Movie by just2okworld(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares An Unseen Photo From The 2015 Fire Incident At Her Home / IG User Insult Freeze Over His Opinion On Racism In US Basketball / See How Laura Ikeji’s Fans Got Scammed By A Lady After Laura Posted This Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.