Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) (40103 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) / Burna Boy Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Parents (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Mo Abudu Peck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Wazzaowner(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
See d mama fake smile.. she don tire 4 am self..
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by petz(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
And she watched how u opened ur ear, nose, tongue, teeth, etc, carry earings nd rings wear everywea. She b strong woman no b small. If not high BP for don massacre d old lady. Hapi bday ma!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nyc cool
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
iyatrustee:
Why do couples begin to look alike after some time?

She looks just like Justice Oputa!
I believe it's the exchange of semen during intercourse.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
I love the resemblance.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by haske7(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Charlie craze!!!!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by okangisaiah(f): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Love this. I wish my mom lives up to this age.

Meanwhile, the same dentition, eyes, cheek and forehead.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by dannewlife(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Even the open teeth dey dia !
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Great Igbo woman.
Almighty God JEHOVAH blessed her well.
Cheers Mama Africa!
Happy Birthday!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by ussy09(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
D grama go pretty wella o
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by sharpchap: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Happy birthday ma. Area fada na Ur mama vomit U.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by olive282(f): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Awwwww....so aged nd stil healthy...may u enjoy ur long life wid gud health...dats d most important...i pray my mum wil live dz long
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by bongolistik(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
iyatrustee:

mixture of blood during collection
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by xynerise: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
iyatrustee:

Don't you look like Babatrustee?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by KevMitnick: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
I thought I was seeing two women.
Clean my eyes again. .oh! Charley is the one by the left side.
LOL.. Nice joke.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Aww, she looks great for 95. Happy birthday to her and wishing her many more to come.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by upnext(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
charly boy u had 8 likes in d 1st photo, nd 11 in d 2nd picture hmmmm.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
NOC1:
Photocopy of charly Boy, Obara siri ike
Obara adi yi atu asi maanchaa
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by upnext(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
charly, u had 8 likes on d 1st pic, nd 11 likes on d 2nd.hmmmmmm...
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
My Grandma is more than that.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2016
95 and the woman is still agile and sound ? May I live long like her gringringrin
Area father baba
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Rajahh(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
Ok
I tot I was d only one dat noticed dat
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lilimax:
Lovely!

Charley man, ajo nwa si owelle banye nne ya n'afo! embarassed

Please what does the saying ajo nwa si owelle banye nne ya n'afo! mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy / Rahama Sadau Brother’s Wedding Pictures / Naira Marley Visits NDLEA Chiarman, Buba Marwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.