Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu (937 Views)

Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) / Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) / NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by sben2308(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dear Friend,i went to SKYEBANK AT AYANBUREN TO USE THEIR ATM to withdraw from my account on Wednesday from my skyebank acct . Withdrew 20,000 and put it in my bag ,did this because of queue in Lagos island ATM so as to save time.Lo n behold around 5:50 wen I want to board RED Brt to ikorodu ,I open my bag and gave the ticketer money she rejected it saying it fake.To my surprise people confirmed it and I showed them the bundle d money came with .
So fast forward to today i went to the AYANBUREN BRANCH AT IKORODU to complain that the ATM gave fake note . The lady who is light and short told me it's not her machine and also unconsciously she said someone else also came yesterday to say that and that it's a big lie.I told her look at the money and look at the rest,how can I lie .
She said it's a lie and I asked can I take this matter up and she said yes .
Please friends in the house kindly come to my aid because am lost ,have sent mail to their yes center and no reply at all.
Attached to this is Picture of the money as evidence .

OP pls front page for broad ideas and suggestions.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by genieplus86(f): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
I had same in Port Harcourt. Hard to believe but it is so true. I check my quid before leaving any ATM centre
Re: Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by sben2308(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pictures of the money

Re: Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by sben2308(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Another picture

Re: Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by sben2308(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Another

Re: Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by sben2308(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Another one

Re: Skyebank Atm Dispense Fake 1000 Naira Note Ayanburen Branch Ikorodu by ugonwanneokoye: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
That's why I always count my money before leaving

(1) (Reply)

Images Of The Woman That Mudered Her Husband In Police Custody / Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Steal Building Materials In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Ways To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.