Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Data Plans From Airtel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Data Plans From Airtel (991 Views)

Cheapest Airtel Data Plans In 2018 - Smartconnect 1.5gb For N500, 3gb For N1000 / Sad News: Glo Nigeria Reduced The Volumes Of The Their Data Plans / Best & Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria For May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Plans From Airtel by Digirebel: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hi guys,

As a digitalrebel i will be on the watch out for the best data rates and showing options to best suit your taste , lifestyle and pocket for students like me and to chat endlessly with that girl cool , i am particularly pleased with the newly updated data plans from airtel.

if you are an upwardly mobile albeit nomadic person like me hen, you need data plans that is super fast and affordable, i am very particular about the affordable part not all these hidden charges that some people do. sooooooo my guys for your eyes only smiley ok you can share, there is love in sharing and you need to share . somethings grin grin grin grin . some other things cannot be shared e.g someone's wife . lmao

Buy data plans here.

http://www.onetouch.ng/Data/index.php

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Mp3 Sound Ic Not Talking Using Another Sound Ic / Hi, I Have The Ccnav4 And Ccnpv5 Full Multimedia Training Kit From Cisco Network / Starcomms Neo Usb Modem N5k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.