Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD (26066 Views)

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Babygal3333: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ChimaAdeoye: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
If i say APC are fantastic liars, you will say i say so because i hate them grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now look at these fantastic liars grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Debaddest(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nonsense, while some people are not allowed to protest when occasion demands it..... Northerners law 1999

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
ozoigbondu:

I will take human life over meat anytime anyday
how many human life have you taken?
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by osusuallstars: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ogbeh I doubt if you have a shame on your face. Just look at the rubbish coming out of his mouth. So the right include trespassing into people means of livelihood, means raping and killing. God is watching but we can't fold our arms again
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by EbuGeneral(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
can we enter and move freely in UK because we are commonwealth states?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by codslic: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nonsense talk. Does that prevent you from stopping or prosecuting cold blooded murders of your citizens?
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Orikinla(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
What political nonsense is this?
You allow illegal migrants to trespass and violate our territories and jeopardize the security of Nigerians, because ECOWAS?

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by lagosrd: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Can you imagine this reckless statement from this old man. So you will fold your arms while they kill all your citizens because of one protocol that is not in existence. I think this old people should just step aside and let bold and courageous people take over to be able to defend their people.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Pstlyecouture: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
of all ECOWAS countries its only Nigeria that is now a grazing ground for member nation....odikwa egwu

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ridwanayo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
What they are indirectly saying is that they can't stop there herdsmen from killing people,its part of ur agenda and every body down south na OYO una they.am sure zombies would support this nd find excuse for the fedral goverment,that's how one joborskill is saying we should give our land to fulani aka libya herdsmen as grazing bill.
If y'll like don't do like fayose and defend urself them go use una do suya eh

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by lagosrd: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
So what happens to the constitution you sworn to protect your own people moreso from external aggression and inversion. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Eluwilussit(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bakila, i hope you are seeing what bubu and Apc are turning Nigeria into? This is what I was saying all along. Poor Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by White007(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
This government is beyond incompetent, I don't know what other word i can use to describe these scrunts in power.

It's like they keep looking for a better excuses to appease the population for their shortcoming, but with new excuses they keep shooting themselves on the foot.

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by mightycrown1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
should I now say Fayose techniques should be adopted?

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imortal001:

but why will FG ban them, when they are major player in meat production in the country!
[size=18pt]Libyans killing Agatu people is NOT CORRUPTION[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Quite lame. The Fulani led government had been looking for excuses to entrench normadic farming despite the wastage of lives of host communities and they think they have found it in a west African free zone agreement.
How many so called agreements made by the ECOWAS member states are being honoured by member countries?. Why this one with it's attendant lose of lives and properties.
This government is a Joke.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by skyman200(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
in Nigeria cow meat is more precious than human life even when a particular region Will be massacred, Nigerians should be vigilant some herdsmen are bokoharam.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by worshipdevice(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
God punish ECOWAS and her law
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Ironi: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't think ECOWAS countries thought carefully about this cattle grazing rights of member countries before signing the agreement.

Regardless of ECOWAS, member countries are still sovereign nations and to allow cattle to cross over into your country destroying properties and farms in the name of ECOWAS does not make sense at all. I bet this particular issue was not thought through very well.

As I speak other West African countries are also having this same headaches with these Fulani herdsmen.

This is 2016 and it's about time these Fulani herdsmen realize the days of their nomadic life is over.

They must start thinking of settling on lands offered to them as ranches and raise their cattle in a civilized manner. They can't expect people to tend to their farms and grow grasses for them just to herd their cattle to these lands. That is courting death.

This doesn't make any sense at all and the earlier this problem is sorted out in West Africa the better.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Splinz:
You mean a government will sit back and watch her citizens being slaughtered everyday by migrants, because of one silly right? Does this right also says these people are to kill and maimed host citizens? Oh goodness! Do we even have a government in this country? Indeed, this is bound to happen when those at the helm of affairs are all idiots!
government is easy to analyse dan the pragmatic aspect of it,dnt wori u are also leader of 2morow,provide the much blue print needed wen u assume helm of affairs in dis country at wht ever capacity!bt remember rule of engagement is indispensabl o
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by GWMI(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is madness how can a person come to another nation to kill his host?This Govt is giving us reason to insult its leaders.You said Biafra protesters are against the soveriengty of Nigeria and you are here giving room to outsider to come into Nigeria to kill our citizens.Now i know Buhari is suffering from the answer to prayer people are saying to God.Now i am declaring IF BUHARI IS WISHING THE INNONCENT CITIZENS OF NIGERIA DEATH, HE WILL NEVER RISE UP FROM HIS SICK BED HE MUST SURELY DIE.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by jojothaiv(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
mrhansome12:
How did we got here just look at the rubbish a government whose responsibility is to protect its citizens is talking.
Libya my foot, baba as usual are looking for ways to divert our attention and trying to justify their inaction is a slap to the citizens
FG and Stupid Idea...

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
because they ain''t shiit like herdsmen from another country. They are from Buhari. They wanna islamize Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
my only criticism to this is....

They said dese herdsmen r libyans.. so is libya under ecowas...??
trash....
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by gozmok1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
DEATH AWAITS THE HEAD OF STATE ANYTIME FROM NOW

DON'T ASK ME WHY

BEFORE HEAVILY THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU JOIN

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
my only criticism to this is....

They said dese herdsmen r libyans.. so is libya under ecowas...??
trash....
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ojay2053(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Whenever I see news on FG I don't read it anymore cos I know they are full on trash.. I'm sure this is another total makeshift again from the fvckking govt.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by codemaniacs: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ironi:
I don't think ECOWAS countries thought carefully about this cattle grazing rights of member countries before signing the agreement.

Regardless of ECOWAS, member countries are still sovereign nations and to allow cattle to cross over into your country destroying properties and farms in the name of ECOWAS does not make sense at all. I bet this particular issue was not thought through very well.

As I speak other West African countries are also having this same headaches with these Fulani herdsmen.

This is 2016 and it's about time these Fulani herdsmen realize the days of their nomadic life is over.

They must start thinking of settling on lands offered to them as ranches and raise their cattle in a civilized manner. They can't expect people to tend to their farms and grow grasses for them just to herd their cattle to these lands. That is courting death.

This doesn't make any sense at all and the earlier this problem is sorted out in West Africa the better.

you're naive... these guys are only using cattle grazing to carry out their jihad agenda.... it has always been like this since the 1800s..
you should read history.. nothing will prevent them from carrying out their goal unless other tribes stop them..

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by BuzChi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is truly sad. Citizens rights are abused by the country security outfits but the herdsmen have the prerogative of a whole country government searching different laws to protect their right!!.God please save this country.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Aboks(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imortal001:
no sir!
@ d expense of human lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.