Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend (57210 Views)

Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Photos From Late Actor Ajidara's Wake Keeping In Abeokuta / Photos From OJB Jezreel's Wake Keeping & Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Origin(f): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2016
RIP.
May God grant succor and ease to her kids, husband, family, friends and dear ones she left behind.
AMIN.

#EVERYSOULMUSTTASTEDEATH
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2016
stagger:
The man is lost in space. No be im dey there.
I observed that,but he will come out of it with time .its not easy
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by lammylam(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
awwwwwww tears in my eyes soo sad
Rip I pray God gives her family the fortitude to bear their loss
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by LyfeJennings(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
AbbieGee1:
undecidedlookachu!,its 'bitch' not beach,na elegushi you for call am undecided

Lol
I used that word deliberately cos I know the Mod would eventually changed it to Dam, just like he did urs. Anyways, thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by eyinjuege: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
kaffy4tope:
May her soul continue to RIP

But I dunno why I'm not taking these actors grieving serious...it all looks as if they're acting to me lol lipsrsealed

Well, not only was she one of them, she was also a wife to one of them. Both husband and wife were veterans in their industry.
Most of those looking woebegone are also old folks in the industry, they know it may be their turn anytime too, and that's grim.

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by AbbieGee1(f): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
LyfeJennings:

Lol
I used that word deliberately cos I know the Mod would eventually changed it to Dam, just like he did urs. Anyways, thanks
stupid NL rules,rules like we in the moses age,ok bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.