Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

For Ladies And Wives Only - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladies And Wives Only (52441 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Romantic Photo Of A Man 70th Birthday Celebration With 7 Sons And Wives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by NEFT023: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just books and books
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
That book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
What a beautiful day this is... Grab a book and move your life forward by miles.
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Praise be to God
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2023
The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2023
Relax with a New BOOK
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2023
What book would you like to read?
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Any book by any author

Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2023
*My DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 10*

I declare that God has not given unto me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

My mind is stayed on the Word, thus, I have a sound and a creative mind.

I dwell continually in perfect peace, the peace that is beyond human comprehension.

I dont worry or fret because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

My spirit is conditioned by the Word of God to know that nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the presence of the Almighty. I will continually say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust.

Though I live in this world, I am not of this world.
I am from above, and as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord shields me from every form of wickedness and violence in the earth.

In the name of Jesus, I boldly declare that Nothing Lost, Nothing Missing, Nothing Stolen and Nothing Dies in my life.

Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace and I manifest the glory of God everywhere.

I Refuse to keep quiet. God's Word in my mouth is the key to my unending Victories in this life!

It's a Fruitful day. Glory to God! *... PSB*

*You can share with your family and friends to join*
https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y

1 Like

Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Books and more books
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Books changing lives
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Blessed Week it is.
May God send you helpers this week
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by wonders(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Vincent Norman Peale collection?
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by wonders(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Vincent Norman Peale collections?
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2023
wonders:
Vincent Norman Peale collections?
They are all available... Kindly reach us on WhatsApp via 07051505626
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hallelujah... Glory
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie?
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Your pastor can twist the gospel to suit your lifestyle here on earth, but I tell you the truth, he can never twist the judgment to suit you.
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am a winner and I win always.
Hallelujah
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06
Happy New Year
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 9:49am On Jan 19
ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 10:35am On Jan 19
ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24
What book are you currently looking for?
Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by shobam1410(m): 11:52am On May 05

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.