Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? (677 Views)

Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by chestnorth007: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
I updated my phone via factory wireless update software after ignoring the update several time. My phone stop booting after the useless update. I wonder what could be wrong with Tecno, is that the update is not compatible with my phone or perhaps they didnt test the update before rolling it out.

Please i need help!!! My D7CPRO stopped at Experience Smartlife Now.

Looking forward for your help/solution.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by Olarewajub: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
chestnorth007:
I updated my phone via factory wireless update software after ignoring the update several time. My phone stop booting after the useless update. I wonder what could be wrong with Tecno, is that the update is not compatible with my phone or perhaps they didnt test the update before rolling it out.

Try holding your power button down for few seconds.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by chestnorth007: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Olarewajub:

Try holding your power button down for few seconds.

not working
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by sureinfo: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who has ps16
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
chestnorth007:

Did you root the device before installing the update?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by Geebanks(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hold the power button for 10seconds then it will restart... If it still doesn't boot,hold the power button plus *volume - up*button it will take u to recovery mode, format the phone and restart... Try that.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? by abbeyboyz54(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
The phone firmware is not online, same thing happened to my friend's 7c pro. just look for someone who have the phone and backup the rom. I've flashed my friends phone and its now working, even that's what am using to post this comment

(1) (Reply)

How To Downgrade Your C8 From Hios To Lollipop 5.0 / I Did A Security Wipe On My Phone Since Monday Evening . It's Still Wiping / Tell Me Your Android Related Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.