Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

OMG! See What A Nurse Pulled Out From A Woman's Ear. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! See What A Nurse Pulled Out From A Woman's Ear. (1128 Views)

Omg / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Omg!! See Where This Children Are Taking Their Bath (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What A Nurse Pulled Out From A Woman's Ear. by duketunde: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
A 42-year-old woman, from Porthcawl, Wales who went swimming in the sea and suffered severe earache later, thought she had a perforated eardrum or an infection.

Victoria Price, visited the accident and emergency unit, and the nurse who attended to her discovered a 'chunky'spider had crawled into her ear.

She pulled out the 'live, wriggly' creature, remarking that it was 'twice as big as it first looked'.

Fortunately an examination showed the spider had not caused any problems.

Mrs Price said: 'There was no further damage - or any eggs laid, as everyone keeps asking me.'

Mrs Price, an IT trainer with South Wales Police, had been swimming off Newton Beach, Porthcawl, when the furry spider is thought to have nestled itself inside her head.

'I got out of the shower [when I got home] and the pain in my ear was just incredible,' said Mrs Price.

'I was Irish dancing around the bathroom. I didn't know what to do with myself.

'I assumed I had trapped water or I'd perforated an eardrum or something.

'The first thing I did was reach for cotton wool, because you think if it's water that will absorb it.

'As soon as I put the cotton wool in it was quite a bit better but throughout the night it came and went. I didn't sleep very much.'

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/06/omg-see-what-nurse-pulled-out-from.html#h6HDdrURWqpdeq7x.99

Re: OMG! See What A Nurse Pulled Out From A Woman's Ear. by dacovajnr: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between Brothers / Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car / Woman Gave Birth To Her Sweet Baby Boy In Water Then Another Baby Follow. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.