Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash (1095 Views)

SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS / We Sell Etisalat Airtime At Cheaper Rate / 1G Mtn Data for as low as ₦270 (Reseller Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by DatabankNG: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
My Name is Aderemi Ibrahim Tunde Ibrozy (http://www.facebook.com/ibrozy2007) and am the owner of NAIRASAGE Links (www.nairasage.com) and IBCdesigns (www.ibcdesigns.com), my twitter handle is @ibrozy.

I know you might have started wondering why all this Introduction VIS the topic of this thread. The reason is not Far-Fetched, this is a mobile forum have been using since 2010, and i know people's attitude with regards to trust, that's why i deemed it fit to establish my roots.

Now To The Point, Nairasage Links PRESENTS a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical real cash and vice versa straight to your Bank Account i.e. Trading your MTN and ETISALAT Airtime FOR CASH .

With This , you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred directly via our GTbank Internet Banking platform in at most 25 Minutes after confirmation of Your Payment,with a convinience discount of 30 PERCENT % Provided all Conditions are Constant.
As A Data Reseller (www.nairaland.com/nairasage) (www.nairaland.com/ibrozyconcept) for more than a year now, i have realized that one of the greatest challenges of DATA Resellers is converting the Bulk Credit they have to physical money, that is why i deemed it fit to serve as bridge to salvage the issue, This is also for Students who are sent Recharge Cards instead of Cash because of its ease of Transfer, and all other virtual airtime people.

If you are seeing this as a Data Reseller, the issue of trust should not be an Issue because TRUST is the foundation on which our Business is built on, Please, it would be also so appreciated if you comment on this post with reciepts of our Transactions so far to aid trust on the thread.
TO Moneytize MTN and ETISALAT AIRTIME,

please[b] Contact Us on 08068745750 08094641432 , Instant Whatsapp Chat via 08068745750
BBM Chat-55661ECF[/b]

NOTE:
It is best to contact me first on whatsapp to confirm the line you should send the airtime to due to MTN Daily Transfer Limit options.
Minimum AMOUNT You can Moneytize is 5000 Naira. and the most prefarable bank accounts are GTBank and as we'll charge 100Naira convenience fee to other BANKS.

Thanks For Reading as you are mostly Appreciated. grin
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by Okpueze1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
It makes real sense. But the fear is still within me. When and how do you involve the bank in this operation? If you can make the deal to be purely with the full operation and under the guidance, awareness and legal authority of the named bank, then we are good to go!
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by vicsoj007(m): 2:12am On Jun 10, 2016
this guy is trustworthy
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by emmy4lov(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by Bigdiddo(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2016
DatabankNG:
My Name is Aderemi Ibrahim Tunde Ibrozy (http://www.facebook.com/ibrozy2007) and am the owner of NAIRASAGE Links (www.nairasage.com) and IBCdesigns (www.ibcdesigns.com), my twitter handle is @ibrozy.

I know you might have started wondering why all this Introduction VIS the topic of this thread. The reason is not Far-Fetched, this is a mobile forum have been using since 2010, and i know people's attitude with regards to trust, that's why i deemed it fit to establish my roots.

Now To The Point, Nairasage Links PRESENTS a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical real cash and vice versa straight to your Bank Account i.e. Trading your MTN and ETISALAT Airtime FOR CASH .

With This , you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred directly via our GTbank Internet Banking platform in at most 25 Minutes after confirmation of Your Payment,with a convinience discount of 30 PERCENT % Provided all Conditions are Constant.
As A Data Reseller (www.nairaland.com/nairasage) (www.nairaland.com/ibrozyconcept) for more than a year now, i have realized that one of the greatest challenges of DATA Resellers is converting the Bulk Credit they have to physical money, that is why i deemed it fit to serve as bridge to salvage the issue, This is also for Students who are sent Recharge Cards instead of Cash because of its ease of Transfer, and all other virtual airtime people.

If you are seeing this as a Data Reseller, the issue of trust should not be an Issue because TRUST is the foundation on which our Business is built on, Please, it would be also so appreciated if you comment on this post with reciepts of our Transactions so far to aid trust on the thread.

please[b] Contact Us on 08068745750 08094641432 , Instant Whatsapp Chat via 08068745750
BBM Chat-55661ECF[/b]

NOTE:
It is best to contact me first on whatsapp to confirm the line you should send the airtime to due to MTN Daily Transfer Limit options.
Minimum AMOUNT You can Moneytize is 5000 Naira. and the most prefarable bank accounts are GTBank and as we'll charge 100Naira convenience fee to other BANKS.

30percent is too much bro. Kilode? So N5000 will N3500 - 100 tranfer to oda bank apart from gtb will be 3400.. Oga o.. When zoranga.com that av bn using for the past 3 month can do it 11 percent to any bank.. If you want more customer u need to reduce ur percentage. Sooon their will be more site rendering this. Service.
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by kellz0(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmm, i have card to sale oo, just 5k buh trust oo
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by DatabankNG: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Please kimdly drop a testimonial if you have done business with us at Nairasage already. Thanks and regards. Remember we are a call/whatsapp away. 08068745750.
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by DatabankNG: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Okpueze1:
It makes real sense. But the fear is still within me. When and how do you involve the bank in this operation? If you can make the deal to be purely with the full operation and under the guidance, awareness and legal authority of the named bank, then we are good to go!

If the issue is trust. Then its no issue sire. Run a background check yourself and you'll be amazed. Thanks and best regards.
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by DatabankNG: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2016
vicsoj007:
this guy is trustworthy

Thanks for the recommendation bro. God bless.
Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by DatabankNG: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2016
DatabankNG:

BBM Chat-55661ECF[/b]

NOTE:

What are you waiting for? Call or chat up on 08068745750. Thanks and best regards.

1 Like

Re: Turn Mtn And Etisalat Airtime To Physical Cash by Bigdiddo(m): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2016
30% percent is way too much bro. U can't attract customer with such when oda sites offer 11% to 13%. Don't wanna mention em here. I guess u know what am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! Alienware 15" Core I7, 16gb Ram, 1tb Hdd+ Geforce Gtx 970+amplifier / U.S Used Nikon D800 Camera / How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Card – Using USSD, Gtbank 737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.