Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! (1359 Views)

Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by bodee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
I just started work as a labourer in a construction site. I have worked for two days now but those days especially the first day was like hell for me; the work is just too strenuous and energy sapping.
Then, I overheard something like tramadol from the coworkers. I intend to use tramadol just to ease pain while working and also make me very effective and efficient in the course of my working on site. I tend to work for 2 to 3 weeks before I engage in teaching job.
I intend to use 50mg every morning whenever I am on site. I don't have any health challenge and I don't take alcohol.
Please am I good to go?
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by Laird(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
bodee:
I just started work as a labourer in a construction site. I have worked for two days now but those days especially the first day was like hell for me; the work is just too strenuous and energy sapping.
Then, I overheard something like tramadol from the coworkers. I intend to use tramadol just to ease pain while working and also make me very effective and efficient in the course of my working on site. I tend to work for 2 to 3 weeks before I engage in teaching job.
I intend to use 50mg every morning whenever I am on site. I don't have any health challenge and I don't take alcohol.
Please am I good to go?

BOSS I AM A DOCTOR, PLEASE AVOID ROUTINE REGULAR USE AND ABUSE OF TRAMADOL....ABUSE OF TRAMADOL IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH

1 Like

Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by kokomilala(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2016
No, rather, engage in some activities that will increase your physical strength base.I used to work in the construction sector.I was always training at home.But, because I had so much responsibility there.I asked some labourers to mold weights for me.So, I always trained for about 30 minutes before the general resumption of duties.It really worked for me, as I was always energized.
Apart from that, get multivitamin packs, and be eating some carbs.In fact, increase your carb intake a bit.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by health2wealth: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
bodee:
Please am I good to go?
Painkiller like Tramadol will eventually weigh heavily on your liver and many are among the causes of Cardiovascular diseases. Rather than that, try and use product that boost your calcium and eat food that will increase your blood. Hard labour use up blood and calcium in the body and as such you need to replace these. As for the blood, I will recommend you taking the 'ugu' leaf. Wash it with salt, rinse it well, Squeeze it to extract the water. You can drink it with Malt. Do that twice a week for the duration of your work. As for Calcium, I can recommend, Chelated CalMag (Read about it here - http://health2wealth.com.ng/product/gnld-chelated-cal-mag/). I wish you well in your job.
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Tramadol is an opiate. Must be taken by doctor's recommendation.
What your experiencing, is what we call in body building, no pain no gain.
Solution, use warm water to bath after each work day, if you have the comfort of bath tub, soak yourself therein.
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by Baroba(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2016
A country people can easily buy opioids from Eze the chemist, and you tell me we don't live in a zoo..

Bros, what you need is build up your endurance, the human body has a wonderful way of adapting..

Please stay far away from Tramadol..
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by ChelseaDr(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Baroba:
A country people can easily buy opioids from Eze the chemist, and you tell me we don't live in a zoo..

Bros, what you need is build up your endurance, the human body has a wonderful way of adapting..

Please stay far away from Tramadol..

Bros no mind this guy, he thinks Tramadol is like children's biscuits...

If casala bursts he'll be running helter skelter when it'll be late already. If this guy is wise he should heed your advice and others' to stay away from Tramadol because it is not Tom Tom

He thinks government is foolish by making Tramadol a prescription-only-drug
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by bodee(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Laird:

BOSS I AM A DOCTOR, PLEASE AVOID ROUTINE REGULAR USE AND ABUSE OF TRAMADOL....ABUSE OF TRAMADOL IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH
thank you very much Sir. I have decided not to use it. but you said it is the abuse that is dangerous?
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by sbabimbola(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Boi energized water is all you need...... All natural and no side effects. Let's harness Biotechnology!
Re: As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls! by bodee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
health2wealth:

Painkiller like Tramadol will eventually weigh heavily on your liver and many are among the causes of Cardiovascular diseases. Rather than that, try and use product that boost your calcium and eat food that will increase your blood. Hard labour use up blood and calcium in the body and as such you need to replace these. As for the blood, I will recommend you taking the 'ugu' leaf. Wash it with salt, rinse it well, Squeeze it to extract the water. You can drink it with Malt. Do that twice a week for the duration of your work. As for Calcium, I can recommend, Chelated CalMag (Read about it here - http://health2wealth.com.ng/product/gnld-chelated-cal-mag/). I wish you well in your job.
I do take the mixture of peak milk(tin) and 3 eggs. The ugu leaf is not readily accessible here. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home / Are You Sure Your Blood Suger Level Is Normal? / How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.