Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Withdraw My Online Money (29317 Views)

Please How Can I Withdraw Money From My Skrill Account To My Savings Accoutn / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? / How Do I Withdraw Or Sell My Payoneer Funds Without Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Emmy2009(m): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2016
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
The website i work with wants to pay me through -
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please which of this can i use to get the cash into my keystone account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by shinx91: 1:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Use paypal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Emmy2009(m): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2016
please help with the procedure and i need something i can run here from nigeria not an account i wud need to run from someone abroad

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2016
PayPal don't work for 9ja ... As in u can send money but u can't receive.... Use wire

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 10, 2016
use bit coin I can buy dat from you @good rate

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ZUBY77(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2016
bobot:
use bit coin I can buy dat from you @good rate

Well, this is business. cheesy

I can help you withdraw your money with PayPal.
However, you will have to pay for it.
I will transfer your naira to your bank account instantly if you agree to pay 5% of whatever we are dealing with.
Now that's a fair deal.

I am making it open here on nairaland so you don't have to be scared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by incredible6(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Don't listen to anyone offering any help, use bank wire or check if western union is available.. don't think of using PayPal

25 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ikbnice(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2016
where are those Y-boiz when you need them for a good cause. They sure know the best and safest means of withdrawing money online with the procedures to follow. I have used perfect money before, it's easy and safe. All you do is sell and there are buyers available in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by mekzyjoe(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
grin
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by johnstar(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by dollaflow(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
open foreign paypay account
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by mekzyjoe(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Use payoneer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Carry a gun, go to their ebank, ask for their evault, Blast it open with E-C4s, take your money and even extra...Cûm on NL, and give us the good feedback...

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ZUBY77(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
incredible6:
Don't listen to anyone offering any help, use bank wire or check if western union is available.. don't think of using PayPal

He will listen to me if I want him to.
I can easily pay him before his money arrives.
All he will do is to sign our agreement.
So don't think everyone you meet online is the same.
Besides he asked for a solution, and that's what we are doing. It's left for him to decide anyway.
cool

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Addicted2Women: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
incredible6:

Don't you understand simple English ??

Will he go to a Western Union outlet in the united States and transfer the money to himself in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by bot101(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Bank wire at the official CBN rate, you are OYO.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Addicted2Women: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2016
I can sell you my American PayPal and the email associated with it.
You change the password and everything before paying me
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2016
what kind of business are you doing please.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please which of this can i use to get the cash into my keystone account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this

Hi, good morning smiley pwease can you teach me what to do online to make some extra cash?

22 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Ranchhoddas: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2016
I smell scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2016
My bro,open a perfect money account and send ur funds to it,u can buy and sell perfect in Nigeria even in internet cafe,it pretty easy no requirement whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by swizzdre(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Carry a gun, go to their ebank, ask for their evault, Blast it open with E-C4s, take your money and even extra...Cûm on NL, and give us the good feedback...
crazyman
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by WebSurfer(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ibez007(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by codemaniacs: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

Use payoneer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2016
You have to be patience, and get it right the first time..Please don't listen to anyone offering help. Never use something like bitcoin or any other cyptocurrency, if you do as an in experience, your money is as gone. Payoner is the best bet because it comes with ATM that is acceptable worldwide then followed by PayPal (only if you are not based in Nigeria), if the money is in thousands, I will suggest wire also. It is saver and direct.
Ask if the company have payment processing gateway by their self. That is the best and fast, you will receive money as inflow without any charges better than wire transfer

For those looking for away to make money from internet, this is the best way to start . https://www.mycommerce.com/
I have done bussiness with them few years ago selling digital products online, got few thousands of dollars through inflow to my GTB account without delay. It might help someone. They also own www.regnow.com . Dont ask me what i sold, if you want to start somewhere, join them, navigate thru their sites, and do your homework. You will be amazed that people can buy anything on the net.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Iyemik: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Remove Paypal limitation and verify your e-currencies account

https://www.nairaland.com/3017069/verify-fb-payoneer-payza-paypal
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by iHarrie(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Bank wire... straight to your keystone account..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Emman8(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Use wire transfer, itz stress free

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by TechLector: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

Open a domiciliary account and use bank wire..... Thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by kikesblog(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Google It Now......Go n Read Johnny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google’s Most Searched Musicians In Nigeria For 2015 / Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria For Aso Villa Demo Day (Photos) / Okon George Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.