Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC (11508 Views)

Nigeria, World Bank, Seven Energy Sign Deal For Over 500MW To National Grid / Nigeria Bleeds As Pipeline Bombings, Vandalism Wreaks Economy / Niger-Delta Avengers: FG Deploys Team To Uncover Those Behind Pipeline Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
veekid:
continue, very soon now, some educated illiterate will be lamenting on the DISCOs
Are the discos helping matters? are they fair on distribution of electricity to household? Why are they not installing prepaid metres nationwide? don't you think they're benefiting from this predicament to cover up their inefficiency?
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Chubhie: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2016
fashola is working.
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Make dem continue to dey blow the Pipelines.. grin

F.G should shut down all Onshore Oil Facilities, remove all derivatives from Oil to all Niger Delta States, Shut down the Ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC, OBDC, e.t.c..

Hevily fortify all Shallow and Deep Offshore facilities..

Let the Niger Delta States hussle for IGR like other States..

Lets see how that works out for them.

I really wanted to reply you but as soon as I saw your moniker, I changed my mind.

1 Like

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by ALABIFAITHFUL77(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
the government knows that best that is to done, but they are still not sincere to their self, Resource control or true federalism is the answer to this....
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by ceejay80: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Juve4:
if 1,500mw is lost to pipeline bombings how many been dey before?

1,550mw na him we get before , now we have only 50mw remaining
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by banme1(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

F.G should shut down all Onshore Oil Facilities, remove all derivatives from Oil to all Niger Delta States, Shut down the Ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC, OBDC, e.t.c..

Hevily fortify all Shallow and Deep Offshore facilities..

leave the oil alone. @Madcow. U can survive without niger delta pls.
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by AnanseK(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Looters in GEJ's government making Nigeria ungovernable as they promised.

2 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by MadCow1: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I really wanted to reply you but as soon as I saw your moniker, I changed my mind.

Technically, you replied me.. You just were too much of a Poosy to say what was on your mind..

And changing your mind may just be the smartest decision you have made this week. grin
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by MadCow1: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2016
banme1:
leave the oil alone. @Madcow. U can survive without niger delta pls.

Who you be?

You don baff?

1 Like

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by AnanseK(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Chubhie:
fashola is working.

But PDP sponsored terrorists are destroying.

1 Like

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by banme1(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Who you be?

You don baff?
wetin this one de talk. If u need the oil and gas come and get it
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by chanezzar0world: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Useless NDA! NA una people una de do! In this economic downtime, u re impoverishing us the more, come to port Harcourt and see boys being laid off daily, business activities and economic life is on the down low, we in the Niger delta will be worse off for ur madness, u think you are hurting Buhari, think again, u think you are hurting the North, u lie, u re breaking us the more! Forget all this low lifers here hailing you guys, they re guys that can sacrifice their lives for Buhari to fail! Failures that think dividing Nigeria will make them overnight successes! They re dreamers! I am Niger delta and this nonsense has got to stop

3 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Beehshorp:

Shey a new sherifat is in town.. Ok mr sherifat go and sherifat NDA..when dis administration don't want to av sense am waiting for shiites to start dia own soon..
If u want peace don't order cease fire but do what dey want..forget that seccession talk cos dem no mean am.. Release Kanu.. Meet our Hero GEJ and learn from him.. Don't just order a cleanup but that project of building a university amaechi blocked, restart it. Leave Tompolo alone cos dere are some people the law shouldn't come after ask Obj he understands. U av tried military now try dialogue.. Absolute dialogue
someone like you will still call Fashola minister of darkness even after hailing the destruction of pipelines by the Avengers.

silly iPod youth.

3 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by ivili(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2016
M4gunners:
All the money lost this period of NDA would've been enough or will go long way to develop ND.But as usual they won't listen to the 5%because they are minority.
Very funny,like they have been building the ND for the past 30years.You funny too much.
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2016
They should keep blowing, in the end. Na all of us go suffer am. Na thunder go kill any ipob animal wey go come blame buhari for not giving him light.

3 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by jpphilips(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Beehshorp:

Shey a new sherifat is in town.. Ok mr sherifat go and sherifat NDA..when dis administration don't want to av sense am waiting for shiites to start dia own soon..
If u want peace don't order cease fire but do what dey want..forget that seccession talk cos dem no mean am.. Release Kanu.. Meet our Hero GEJ and learn from him.. Don't just order a cleanup but that project of building a university amaechi blocked, restart it. Leave Tompolo alone cos dere are some people the law shouldn't come after ask Obj he understands. U av tried military now try dialogue.. Absolute dialogue

if you free Tompolo, on what moral grounds will you hold Dasuki?

2 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by marcelifeh(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Project400:
Now that power generation/supply has dropped, can we now DROP the monthly bills?

sad

grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by idesylvester(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Government always waiting for things 2 happen so as to deceive only d mumus

4 how many yrs no light, b4 militant started bombing there was zero mega n nw e don low

Come all of us don go school now oo so make Una take time.. I mean govnmnt nt d readers.tank u angry grin
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2016
ALABIFAITHFUL77:
the government knows that best that is to done, but they are still not sincere to their self, Resource control or true federalism is the answer to this....
stfu my friend. What nonsense.where was the NDA when Jonathan ruled Nigeria in the last 6yrs

2 Likes

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by tempest01(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Jibril659:
stfu my friend. What nonsense.where was the NDA when Jonathan ruled Nigeria in the last 6yrs

Simple diplomatic moves kept them from agitating....PMB should have continued with those moves and inclusiveness. The DSS and other security agencies were used efficiently to achieve PMBs aims, and he thought he could apply same to Niger Delta.
As the source of over 80% of funding, that was a wrong move by the FG.

I think inexperience is the problem. All these could have been avoided if PMB was advised well.
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Mctimothylota(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by chidiandre(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2016
I blame the people sponsoring them cos they know what they will gain!!!!....how come its when they stopped the amnesty progam that's when they know they will stand up for their rights...they said they are the voice of Niger deltans lie lie....the people sponsoring are just after money!!!
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by mrvitalis(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2016
M4gunners:
All the money lost this period of NDA would've been enough or will go long way to develop ND.But as usual they won't listen to the 5%because they are minority.
What are the NDA fighting for??
Has government not tried to negotiate??
Don't we have NDDC?
don't we have ministry of Niger Delta??

There is a two weeks grace period for them to negotiate and they are still bombing

Zayed this two weeks what do u want the government to do if not to attract and fish them out with what ever way possible
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
momentumzee:
for Goat tongue
or goliath
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2016
emmysexxy:
K
for King
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Nigeria is a nonsense country. Why am I even born in this kind country?
maka why?
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by LordAdam: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

F.G should shut down all Onshore Oil Facilities, remove all derivatives from Oil to all Niger Delta States, Shut down the Ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC, NCDMB, OBDC, e.t.c..

Heavily fortify all Shallow and Deep Offshore facilities..

How old are you?

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by MadCow1: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
banme1:
wetin this one de talk. If u need the oil and gas come and get it

You do realize you are speaking to a Niger Deltan from a Host Family (not just community) right?

You do realize that I have worked in Oil and gas (Upstream) right?

I don't need to come get anything from you, especially something that is on family land..

Thats why I asked you if you don chop?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by MadCow1: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2016
LordAdam:

How old are you?

-Lord

None of your darn business..

MadCow1
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by Remii(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
M4gunners:
so you blame the losses on who? Pipelines blowers or the fgn?
Re: 1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC by banme1(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

You do realize you are speaking to a Niger Deltan from a Host Family (not just community) right?

You do realize that I have worked in Oil and gas (Upstream) right?

I don't need to come get anything from you, especially something that is on family land..

Thats why I asked you if you don chop?
twist it to suit ur purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum / Why Obi Is A Unique VP Pick- Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.