Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries (45798 Views)

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-yr-old Cries / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by SycophanticGoat: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you mean such a barbaric act is only peculiar to Yoruba people?

Why get all worked up? You're very much aware that Yoruba people do more of this name checking and stuff on NL, so don't get worked up when others reciprocate. Just see it as the fun it appears to be, even tho such stuffs aren't things to laugh about.. undecided

jideomowunmi:

Untop all dat u read....tribalism happens to be d next thing on ur mind....yet, people like u want dis country to move forward....instead of u condemning d act and moving forward.....
Na wa o.....

Except if you guys have gone to Igbo crime threads to rebuke the Yoruba people who flood such threads, don't go about attacking people who reciprocate such gestures in kind.. undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by dimexy247(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
taketomama:
10gb free mtn http://www./1b2Odi

You must be high on owerri confirm igbo, the link is useless and u are too.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by banme1(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Such an act is not ethnic based bro
na nairaland teach me o. But I wan repent. U know why?

1 Like

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by jideomowunmi(f): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
banme1:
same way u will react when u spot drug related thread.

U see say i talk to u....oga move front abeg.... undecided undecided
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by SAMBARRY: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by nicepat10(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Hmmm na God oo
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by sukkot: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
sanity12:
Name checkers Assiociation... Lagos branch,,,,abort
mission,,,,I repeat abort mission,,,,he's one of our
own.....
grin

5 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by banme1(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
jideomowunmi:

e pain am

5 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by SycophanticGoat: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
jideomowunmi:

Hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by oghifoufuoma(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2016
Maybe nah Buhari push d man go sleep wit her daughter...every nagative happening in nigeria today is attributed to buhari,too bad..nigerians pls love and pray 4 ur president.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amazon14: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2016
And she is just 10yrs, men whyyyyyyyyyy?
Waitoo, who has seen devil's pennis? let's pray it will fall off so that some of our men will stop being mean and turn around to blame devil
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Mafking(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2016
artmostfair:
I think men like this ought to get life sentences, not with hard labour though; just locked up in a facility where they would think about their s.ex drive all day all year round.

And his hands must be cuffed... A man like that will
masturbat* on anything if he has just one hand free
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by joinnow: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2016
I no tell you

4 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by graphiti: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by SpaceAngel: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Just shoot the stupid demon. There is no need sending him to jail.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by arabbunkum: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
The same people lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by jideomowunmi(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why get all worked up? You're very much aware the Yoruba people do more of this name checking and stuff on NL, so don't get worked up when others reciprocate. Just see it as the fun it appears to be, even tho such stuffs aren't things to laugh about.. undecided

Except if you guys have gone to Igbo crime threads to rebuke the Yoruba people who flood such threads, don't go about attacking people who reciprocate such gestures in kind.. undecided undecided

U shud at least have some sense...and who was quick to judge....wen will u guys sleep, wake up and find out being tribalistic is not taking Nigerians anywhere...mtchheewww.... angry sad angry
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by marcelifeh(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Biblical end time evil!
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by easiest(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Sometime, we need sharia in judging some cases in this country, naturally this man have to be stoned to death.

End time father
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by galaticos01: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Faliyaazu Billah
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by nwaanambra1(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
This is really pathetic.

How can a man have sexual feelings for his own child?

NB: I Checked the names and I wasn't surprised at all.

its a very thin line between dog and man cheesy

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by killsmith(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2016
National association of name checkers hereby release its odds for rape cases....yoruba 1.03....hausa/fulani 3.47....igbo 30.00.....stake wisely

4 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amtaken(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Copy this quote of yours and paste it in any crime topic that has to do with a tribe other than yours.

Bye.

jideomowunmi:

Untop all dat u read....tribalism happens to be d next thing on ur mind....yet, people like u want dis country to move forward....instead of u condemning d act and moving forward.....
Na wa o.....

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amtaken(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2016
You said it YOURSELF.

tosyne2much:
So you mean such a barbaric act is only peculiar to Yoruba people?

4 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amtaken(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Don't you dare provoke me!

frenchwine:
If I hearsay na devil.
Name checkers like amtaken have already signed the attendance register. Odiegwu.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by johnnychuks(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
disgusting! they should stop saying that is not good for hearing.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin I knew it most come from the tribe everyone knows,...my pple Yoruba grin

Haba

4 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amtaken(f): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Not all men or couldn't you read the names?
nwaanambra1:

its a very thin line between dog and man cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by olaitoro(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2016
jideomowunmi:

You are a tribal bigot, don't allow it to ruin your future grin

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Our Police, the Nigerian Police, still has a long way to go as far as investigation is concerned.
The man that rescued the girl still had to part with some money. If the man was not ready to make such sacrifice, the case would have gone unnoticed. What stops the police for paying the money for medical check up of the girl to confirm the allegation? Atimes, you report a case or call the attention of the police to some security risk, instead of taking action immediately, they tell you to bring fuel money. I really don't understand.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by giftedben: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2016
I no talk am....that name "Ajayi Gbadegesin"

Name Checkers Association over to u

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.