Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Shocking: Former YBNL Rapper Accuses Olamide Of Abandonment… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Former YBNL Rapper Accuses Olamide Of Abandonment… (672 Views)

My Dad Gave Me My First Two Cars - Former Ybnl Rapper Chinko Ekun / Former Ybnl Rapper Kida Kudz Poses With An Ak47 / ★ Former YBNL Artiste Airs His Frustration On How Olamide Abandoned Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Former YBNL Rapper Accuses Olamide Of Abandonment… by OkoAfusa: 2:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerian recording artiste, performer and growing-producer, Zino Kuti popularly known as Z.I.N.O who is a former member of YBNL Records, has expressed his disappointment in his former boss and rapper, Olamide, for his slow start in the music industry.

The Jos-born music star was formerly signed to YBNL together the same time as rapper, Chinko Ekun before his sudden disappearance from the label.

In a new Instagram post, it’s either that he setting the record straight with Olamide or he is trying to inspire others that have been rejected by who they served with their strength.

Below is what he posted on Instagram;

FOLLOW LINK TO READ MORE
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/shocking-former-ybnl-rapper-accuses-olamide-abandonment/
Re: Shocking: Former YBNL Rapper Accuses Olamide Of Abandonment… by Queeee(m): 3:49am On Jun 10, 2016
F
Re: Shocking: Former YBNL Rapper Accuses Olamide Of Abandonment… by chriskosherbal(m): 4:01am On Jun 10, 2016
Why can't he just sit down and iron this out with his him, instead of going public.

(1) (Reply)

READ: Davido Might Terminate Sony Music Deal Anytime Soon / Joe Maxzy Aka #takarawa Master A Gosple Rapper Takes The Stage / Singer Emma Nyra Shows Off Stunning Shape In 'beauty Of Africa' Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.