Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live (8455 Views)

Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) / Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / USA Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by noblepassmercy: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2016

This must be the saddest news in “THE GAME” or rather the Hip Hop music industry this year. New Orleans Rapper Lil Wayne made a very shocking announcement this morning in Atlanta after calling a press conference, Tune Chi who seemed to have lost a lot of weight sadly told the his fans and reporters that he was diagnosed with skin cancer and his Doctors said he have only five weeks to live.

His Doctor confirmed that earlier this month Lil Wayne was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer meaning there is nothing they can do to save him.

“With 80% percent of his body covered in tattoos our scanners were always falling to detect the cancer in his skin all the time until it reaches stage 4…The only thing we advice him is to enjoy the few days he got left. Wayne always visited me for regular check ups so we were close, The only thing he pissed me off with was stealing my cough syrup every time he visited”. Joked Dr Williams.

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/06/so-sad-usa-rapper-lil-wayne-announces-that-he-is-left-with-only-a-month-to-live-this-is-what-is-killing-him/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ikbnice(m): 5:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ireneony(f): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Is this your topic legit?
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by c4tnoelz: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Father, have mercy on our generation.

1 Like

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Florblu(f): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2016
I don't believe this news.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by beadaholic(f): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Is this true? If yes, then it's well
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by LazyWasterners: 5:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Google go ban you OP
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by gozmok1(m): 5:53am On Jun 10, 2016
noblepassmercy:

This must be the saddest news in “THE GAME” or rather the Hip Hop music industry this year. New Orleans Rapper Lil Wayne made a very shocking announcement this morning in Atlanta after calling a press conference, Tune Chi who seemed to have lost a lot of weight sadly told the his fans and reporters that he was diagnosed with skin cancer and his Doctors said he have only five weeks to live.

His Doctor confirmed that earlier this month Lil Wayne was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer meaning there is nothing they can do to save him.

“With 80% percent of his body covered in tattoos our scanners were always falling to detect the cancer in his skin all the time until it reaches stage 4…The only thing we advice him is to enjoy the few days he got left. Wayne always visited me for regular check ups so we were close, The only thing he pissed me off with was stealing my cough syrup every time he visited”. Joked Dr Williams.

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/06/so-sad-usa-rapper-lil-wayne-announces-that-he-is-left-with-only-a-month-to-live-this-is-what-is-killing-him/

MAY GOD HEAL YOU AND OUR PRESIDENT AMEN

I pray lil Wayne will just repent

I hope our President will get at least small sense to rule the most populous black nation.

proudly IGBO

7 Likes

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by braithwaite(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2016
shocked
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ikbnice(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2016
gozmok1:

I hope our President will get at least small sense to rule the most populous black nation.

proudly IGBO
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ednut1(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2016
silly hungry blogger alert

1 Like

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by THONZE(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2016
I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE wink BUT IF IT IS TRUE,,,,GOD IS IN CONTROL....AND IT WILL BE A LESSON TO THE TATOO FREAKS....
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by leahcimzil: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
faker than Linda Ikeji's Hermes bag, but the cough syrup part got me

2 Likes

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by braithwaite(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2016

Lilwayne.. shocked ah pity thz bloke.

Tattoos can cause localized skin reactions such as allergic reactions to the dye or lichenoid (appear like lichen) skin infections. Tattoos are an unlikely cause of skin cancer and Overall survival depends upon thickness of the primary melanoma, whether the lymph nodes are involved, and whether there is sprmelanoma skin cancer is mainly caused by overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) light. UV light comes from the sun, and some machines,as well as artificial sunbeds and sunlamps.spread of melanoma, Lymph nodes are the small, bean-shaped organs that help fight infection. For early-stage melanoma that is only located near where it started, the five-year survival rate is 96-98%...and this one which lil Wayne is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer..I hope this a hoax cry..because it's a sure thing.. I hope it's false tho

Don't toy with your health.. cancer is one of the most dangerous
Disease on earth,

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Angelo45(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2016
If this is true, then he should repent and turn to God before his death
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by nonjebose(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Is this reliable news? Well, until its confirmed.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Olibboy: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Rap out lies
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by stiflerdrug: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2016
hmmm look at Dis lie!! Lubish news tat ah saw lass tu mons.. ptchwww!!
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
The cough syrup joke is funny though.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2016
ireneony:
Is this your topic legit?
the op iz a kriminal & wailer, dats hw dey mislead dia other gullible wailers.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2016
I've read that news since last year,he should have died by now but he's still alive...so op park well

1 Like

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by David25(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Fuçk this post... and those that believe it. And of course the poster.
peace.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
And the last line said "joked Dr Williams" open your eyes people...
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by tosan200(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
gozmok1:

proudly IGBO
The story is not true bro, gosh!! how dumb can people be.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by wallacedahmenac: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2016
I think the OP"s dad is this situation, if u want us to know u dad is bout die, JUST LET PRAY FOR HIM
BASTARD
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2016
noblepassmercy:

Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by HCF(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Internet hoax!
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by ruggedtimi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hoax...there is an article written january same one
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by Tonydeeb(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fake!.
Re: So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live by charlessilver(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
don't believe dis

(1) (Reply)

UKWU!!! Meet Another Kenya Booty Queen Judy Bigbu / Actor Ik Ogbonna’s Babymama Blasts Him For Stealing Their Child’s Pictures / Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.