Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio (13863 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Aribambam: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
please which bank is the best for praying of school fees abroad, considering the delays in forex
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Aribambam: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
please which bank is the best for paying of school fees abroad, considering the delays in forex
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by stteejax(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by 4Play(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Though she did not specify the expected amount to be cut from the budget or any particular expenditure head to be affected, a budget office source told Vanguard that looking at the current revenue trend, over 50 percent of the capital expenditure budget would not be implemented. This gives about N900 billion out of the total N1.8 trillion budgeted for capital expenditure in 2016.

This is was what I said in December 2015:

The FG simply cannot implement its budget in the current form without lots of asset sales and a huge devaluation in Naira but this is not proposed in the budget.My guess is that much of the capital expenditure will not be implemented. I leave you guys to ponder this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2827820/why-implementation-2016-budget-unlikely

3 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Ikem11(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Budget will be implemented fully.... Budget wil not be implemented fully... Budget will be implemented fully... Budget will not be implemented fully... Which one we go follow? Haha!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
I thought they said Niger Delta oil is now irrelevant. Yet a small sect is holding the entire country ransome. Buhari missed when he said we can never be treated equally.

FG should call fro true referendum.

Our ministers are the highest earning in the whole world, why?

Why is the Niger Delta neglected? with little or no government presence there, yet our money is used to build Lagos and Abuja. Even the oil companies that should have their headquarters in the Niger Delta don't... They all have their headquarters in Lagos, generating more revenue to the Lagos state government.

If this isn't injustice, I don't what is.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by utytill(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Apc talk too much during campaign ..lai mohammed,2016. we were talking nonsense during campaign ...buhari, 2016. with these statements,no doubt.kontiniu.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Am confused now, T.S.A account has over 3trillion, budget is slightly ova 1trillion, so why the borrowing and partial implementation of d budget

3 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by aljharem(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Apc disgracing themselves

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by tivta(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
KINGwax007:
you guys are jes too dense! Buhari is not ready for govt abi u are part of his problems?

Only an idiot wldnt see things as they were!

Light got better... U blow gas pipes.
Budget... U padded it
Corruption bill... U stepped on it

There is nothing better this govt tried to do dt PDP aren't sabotaging, and u're here taking nonsense as if the rest dey foolish.

May it interest u dt many knws exactly wot is happening?

Why did u think most people stopped complaining except the Igbos?

Why did u think most people stopped batting the eye over pipeline bombings?

Dey there dey cry.. Who cares?

I hope u av received ur salary, hoped u have 20hrs of interrupted power, hoped ure enjoying the economy because anyone wey dey rejoice over the whole rhing and stikl dey complain, e no go better for am!!!!

Yet buhari can technically defeat bokoharam that Jonathan couldn't? Buhari solves just one problem then 8 spring up, Jonathan solved 8 problems then only 1 surfaces, keep making excuses for him till the country runs down...

3 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by phoenix45(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by tivta(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2016
onatisi:
I predicted this last year but many thought I was joking

The problem is buhari's minions will always blame Jonathan for buhari's failure instead of sticking to facts...
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by nkemjacob2(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2016
no money in the country, gvt cant implement %50 of d budget, yet all dis tins are not reflecting 2wards d life of our governors (stil riding large convoys) senators, minister, even presidency.... No money in the country PMB flies out to threat common ear infection dat can b handled by our doctors....... NIGERIA SUCKs.....

2 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by doctokwus: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This is june, implemeentation of the budget has not sTarted

I voted for Buhari but I guess he wasn't prepared for gorvenance.
I concur.So disjointed
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Zuula(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Now dis is d original cluelessness,GEJ na learner for Buhari side.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by omobaekiti: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2016
ReabridCharles:
There is something I don't understand about this budget.

The budget they say will not be fully implemented, then why borrow to fund it when you've recovered about $9bn.

Why cut down on capital expenditure when you can cut down on Aso rock spending. Nigeria is in dire need of those capital projects to revamp our infrastructure that lays in dacay.

Wait oh! Why am I wasting my time? Buhari has ear problem....
You are writing not talking
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Those who are insulting the government for this are very stupid. What will the federal government do when the illiterate unconscious delta boys are bombing pipelines and putting the country's economy to a stop
But the President Buhari illegally allocated huge amount of money for his cows, as well as the importation of grasses from brazil.

So he can cut federal budget, but won't cut personal and expenditure budget?

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Pedro369(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
scαм gσvεяηмεηт....мү ғιvε тнσυsαη∂ ηαιяα αℓεят нε ρяσмιsε.... σηε үя ηεvα ραss αвι ηα αғтεя ∂ια үεүε ғαsтιηg....мυмυ вσσвαяι

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Almajiri1: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
Am confused now, T.S.A account has over 3trillion, budget is slightly ova 1trillion, so why the borrowing and partial implementation of d budget
The 3 trillion in TSA is in wristwatches ,jewelry iPods and gold plated smartphones. in other words,not liquid.

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by thunder74(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Those who are insulting the government for this are very stupid. What will the federal government do when the illiterate unconscious delta boys are bombing pipelines and putting the country's economy to a stop
His style of management, tribal, religious, utterances and slow decisions on urgent national issues caused it.

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Koolmexxi(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2016
One step forward, 11 steps backwards... Thanks to poor decision making.. For those blaming the Avengers for this, U do realise d govt could have stopped d situation from getting dis bad ryt?

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by nke001: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Omenka ( the lair Mohammad of nairaland ), please we need explaination. I thought
apc said they will implement the budget to the last!

#findObiageli
#findBerem
#findEgift

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by dannie04: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2016
KINGwax007:
you guys are jes too dense! Buhari is not ready for govt abi u are part of his problems?

Only an idiot wldnt see things as they were!

Light got better... U blow gas pipes.
Budget... U padded it
Corruption bill... U stepped on it

There is nothing better this govt tried to do dt PDP aren't sabotaging, and u're here taking nonsense as if the rest dey foolish.

May it interest u dt many knws exactly wot is happening?

Why did u think most people stopped complaining except the Igbos?

Why did u think most people stopped batting the eye over pipeline bombings?

Dey there dey cry.. Who cares?

I hope u av received ur salary, hoped u have 20hrs of interrupted power, hoped ure enjoying the economy because anyone wey dey rejoice over the whole rhing and stikl dey complain, e no go better for am!!!!

Another excuse
You are trying too hard to misinform us here. The last time I checked APC were the majority in the Senate and house of Representatives, remember the budget was first rejected by the Senate

On pipeline vandalism APC and their supporters claimed that the solution was dependent on the head. They called Barth Nnaji a crying minister.

Libyans are slaughtering Nigerians while the FG is extending Ecowas right to North Africans. How long do you want to push the silly blame game that is getting too stale

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

The 3 trillion in TSA is in wristwatches ,jewelry iPods and gold plated smartphones. in other words,not liquid.

Rilly?? I was under the impression that the t.s.a is faction of all e-transactions remited to the federal government, so how is that not liquid? Or is it wristwatches and smartfones that r put in the bank this days
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by demmymoney(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Make dem just introduce credit economy system to Nigeria...
Na y all dose oyinbo go dey buga for us....
Paper money wey worthless before
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Ahmeduana(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
ReabridCharles:
There is something I don't understand about this budget.

The budget they say will not be fully implemented, then why borrow to fund it when you've recovered about $9bn.

Why cut down on capital expenditure when you can cut down on Aso rock spending. Nigeria is in dire need of those capital projects to revamp our infrastructure that lays in dacay.

Wait oh! Why am I wasting my time? Buhari has ear problem....
And one TONY MOMOH said come 2019 nigerians will be begging mallam durlard to contest!
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by erico2k2(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
So in the last 0 years they never blew up pipe lines right? Why dont they APC ask PDP how the resolved the matter then
Lobish
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by marcelifeh(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
It means that this budget wasn't prepared with a benchmark based on d trend in revenue. I just wonder which king government be this o
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by tobiasbeecher: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
Mr man shut up, I think you are the silly person here! Isn't the protection of life and property the primary function of govt? I can remember that a lot of you people blamed Jonathan for Boko haram, so why can't we blame Buhari for the unrest in the nigerdelta? He should just resign if he cannot perform his primary function
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by Almajiri1: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
izzy4shizzy:

Rilly?? I was under the impression that the t.s.a is faction of all e-transactions remited to the federal government, so how is that not liquid? Or is it wristwatches and smartfones that r put in the bank this days
It is unreadable. not capable of been processed and injected to fund the faaji budget.in the strict sense of it, it's bogus,a lie,well crafted propaganda to sway the gullible and give hopeless hopes to Nigerians.

For all we know,it could be akpu eba amala or even sand inside the dreaded occultic TSA account that has refused to bail its principal out in crunch time as today.
Re: FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio by ideylaff: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2016
We are hearing about this first outside the shores of the country because they cannot lie to investors like they lie to us back home.

This is really criminal in nature if you ask me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Abraka Over The Activities Of Fulani Herdsmen / Hadiza Abubakar Rehabilitates Mentally Ill Woman Impregnated By Unknown Man / Fayose: Buhari's Government Now Employer, Defender Of Terrorists, Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.