Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Diamond Bank Of Fraud. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Of Fraud. (402 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Of Fraud. by mykel4545: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Good morning all,
I just want to share this with the nairalander to know we are the only affected.My wife opened an account with Diamond Bank sometimes last year after she was cajoled to open and account with them with an assurance of loan to expand her attachment and hair accessories business.She gave money to the account officer to open the account for her but that didn't materialize.When I realized they are wasting time on that and the loan I told my wife to ask for refund which was given to her instalmentally claiming he has paid already. She left her account without operating it for a while(say like 4months) due to dissatisfaction.They came to her shop to make enquiry why she wasn't operating her account with them and she told them point blank she was dupe by their action.They begged her to come back but she insisted she still want the loan or no return.They told her she can't get loan bt they have an arrangement with Chain store where she can get electronics and other household items and payment can be done instalmentally. She paid in 30k and to her surprise 8k was deducted from her account claiming her outstanding for the period of dormancy.They said that's the type of she has with them.That 2k will be deducted on a monthly basis whether the account is used or not.Some1 told me same and I feel I should share it here.I was told the type of is BUSINESS'S START UP ACC.

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Monday / Linkedin Sold To Microsoft At $26B: The Biggest Acquisition By Microsoft. Do You / I Need A 250 Tons Jack Up Berge For A Project In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.