Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) (40715 Views)

Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Kowor(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
blessedvisky:
Sad. Pls the police should do something urgent about this. He might be a ritualist. But how come he has done so much and no one knows what he looks like.?

No nepa light.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by AMI3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
if I have my way the two hospitals that they took the lady to could have been closed down for not treating the young lady.

I keep wondering why they should reject her by not treating her first.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Say No to xenophobia angry
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by SpencerLewis(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Luxiana19:
So sad. Feel so bad for the child, what will become of him.

And I dont get why Nigerian hospitals will be rejecting emergency cases self
My dear beauty, u are right, but at times some cases have to be rejected due to circumstances beyond the hospital's control (e.g. man power, equipment etc.)
I think Tchaikovsky must have had u in mind when he wrote his famous ballet 'sleeping beauty' in the year 1890.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Luxiana19:
So sad. Feel so bad for the child, what will become of him.

And I dont get why Nigerian hospitals will be rejecting emergency cases sef

I just can't explain why............ Its so disheartening!
Our security man(aboki) almost died becos of hospital rejection. He was severely macheted by thieves around 2-3am when he tried to scare them away from jumping in. When the thieves left, we rushed him to 2 different hospitals around 3am and they rejected him! He lost so much blood. Thank God he survived.....the 3rd hospital(General hospital) accepted him.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by tobiasbeecher: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
A Ghanaian named OBINNA?!!

Fear Ndi Igbo.. grin grin grin grin

Next na Chinese babe named "Li Ify" we go hear... grin

Igbo Knwzu enu oooo!! grin

Oganiru Ala Igbo..
Since I've known you in nairaland, you have never made a comment that is sensible. Sometimes I wonder if it is a kid behind that moniker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by lovelyjo3(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
the man must be found, i tell you. whereever he be, he will be caught sooner or later.this is inhuman. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Jaycool18(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilzcee:
Say No to xenophobia angry
Chai... How is this a xenophobic attack
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by macaranta(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
What a sad event
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by PocoAPoco57: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
went into a country full of beasts to marry.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
God have mercy on Yorobbers/yorubads.Cast only 99.9% of dem into hell for being thieves,robbers,incestuous,beastly,murderers etc
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jaycool18:
Chai... How is this a xenophobic attack

person no fit joke again
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulkayus:

u have no sympathy or empathy at all. U are sooooooo dull that u didnt know that she is bearing obinna cos she is married to a Nigerian of igbo extraction. Calling u a fool is an insult to those who are foolish. U are worse than a fool with an empty brain cavity

Exactly and including that madcow1 guy...
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Since I've known you in nairaland, you have never made a comment that is sensible. Sometimes I wonder if it is a kid behind that moniker.

You are not far from the truth..
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
And he couldn't be apprehended by law enforcement agencies?..

May God's wrath fall on him wherever he is
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Jaycool18(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilzcee:
person no fit joke again
lol.. Oya make I gree say na joke
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by logicab: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Same story is reported here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3157729/rapists-kill-primary-school-teacher

She's actually married to a Yoruba but from Anambra.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Boo3nity(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
What a shame.
Yall should do me the honors of allowing me castrate him with a G-vice grip when he is eventually caught.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by MadCow1: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

I know right?

You must forgive me.. I guess that is why I am MadCow.. Somedays, I am off my medications. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
Lol what a funny story he walks about unclad with his ding dong hanging free to air? With oil all over his body and most funny of all his name is badoo? He must be olamides younger brother. He will soon meet his end because this guy is damn cruel
Wetin Olamide do you?,l am not Yoruba just curios undecided
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

I know right?

You must forgive me.. I guess that is why I am MadCow.. Somedays, I am off my medications. grin

You have a very good sense of humor. I like that! grin
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by freshinko: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Badoo must be a one man group. But why did they wait until he raped and killed before they start protesting? This one is not conji matter at all. It's spiritual, ritual and demonic, all his victims needs spiritual cleansing.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by rodimus(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
ifex370:
These fake igbos sef

Ode oshi!!!!!
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by V0lv0(f): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
logicab:
Same story is reported here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3157729/rapists-kill-primary-school-teacher

She's actually married to a Yoruba but from Anambra.
In your mind it's the same story undecided . if the information did not give you a clue surely the pics posted(two different people) should have enlightened you. Smh
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by V0lv0(f): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulkayus:

u have no sympathy or empathy at all. U are sooooooo dull that u didnt know that she is bearing obinna cos she is married to a Nigerian of igbo extraction. Calling u a fool is an insult to those who are foolish. U are worse than a fool with an empty brain cavity
grin grin thanks for making me laugh smiley
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by modestofynest(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
If them catch Badoo check him name u go see say na Yoloba boy na their WAY. RAPE

Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by logicab: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
V0lv0:
In your mind it's the same story undecided . if the information did not give you a clue surely the pics posted(two different people) should have enlightened you. Smh
It just so happened both were r@ped and killed in Ibeshe-Ikorodu, both had the first name "Grace", both are teachers and both have a child of about a year old? If seeing correlations is too difficult for you, simply stand by the sidelines and watch. You don't have to make any contribution. smiley

Oh, and most likely Obinna is her MAIDEN name. Figure that out on your own. wink (Not to mention that Ebyna sounds like Obinna).
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by mytime24(f): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

I know right?

soft answers is best medicine all nlders needs

Bravo madhorse madcow grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
What of the daily oro in Ikorodu town? Didn't it get the criminal?
Anyway, RIP to the dead
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
In this situation, there's no need to pray to any god....get every woman in the community a 0.45 pistol, that's all! angry
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
A whole Baale wife is scared shocked and they will be harassing women with their oro tinz ordinary man like dem den nor fit catch grin
Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by Philadelphia: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=grayht post=46435946][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.