Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

A Nice VAG Scanner Disable The Seat Belt Chime On My 2008 A4 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Nice VAG Scanner Disable The Seat Belt Chime On My 2008 A4 (468 Views)

#SOLD# My 2008 Model Toyota Camry LE - Kesmiraautos / HELP. - My 2008 Range Rover Dash Is Cracking / Buy My 2008 Corolla Manual Gear - 1M Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nice VAG Scanner Disable The Seat Belt Chime On My 2008 A4 by lanrce(f): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2016
I bought my Foxwell NT500 on foxwelltool with US$159, which was recommended by a friend on forum. I received a package with NT500 VAG Scan tool, memory card, USB and diagnostic cable, nylon carry pouch and user’s guide.

I was able to scan my airbag codes and figure out my problem. You could save scan info to the provided SD card. Then I searched the Web for some further explanation and some DIY help. In short, it appeared to do what it said quite well.

I just did a little more investigation after that and found that the NT500 appears to be capable of all of those functions (coding, adjusting headlights, taillight brightness, key fob tricks, system diagnostics, etc.) except for maybe the ability to update the software part. The adaptation functions covered documented and undocumented settings. The documented settings gave an explanation of the parameter and suggested values. Again, I had no experience with the PC versions, but so far it was very promising. I would try to get some screen shots.

Thus I did quick coding example to disable the seat belt chime on my 2008 A4. Here was the display:

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Nigerian Used Toyota Camry "Tiny Light" / Tokunbo 2006upgraded 2010range Rover Supercharged / Honda Accord 2007model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.