Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,482 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists (14378 Views)

The Economists: Biafran Separatists Are Gaining Support / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by Alezy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
MirabelArode:

Yes my good brother searchiingforlove, we yoruba muslims have said it, we will support our fulani lords in everything they do because the fulani muslims are the 1st class citizens while we yoruba muslim follow them like happy slaves. grin
Chaii. ..now I understand how they brain wash people to become terrorist. I bet it's same way these muslims where brainwashed to think they have 7 virgins waiting for them in heaven when they kill for the course.

May it never be well with whoever started this brain washing. chaii
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by Mortiano(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
Amnesty should stop crying wolf where there is none. They are IPOB terrorists and you can't expect the military to fold their hands and let them break down law and order. Nnamdi kanu their terror leader taught them to become rebels on his evil radio before been locked up like a church rat that he his sad Anyone calling for the break up of Nigeria deserves the bokoharam treatment. Bokoharam has flags, IPOB has flags. Their common objective is to establish a sovereign state out of Nigeria which will never happen. Lord luggard saw the strength in our diversity before handing over power to the north. This is why the easterners are angry and will not subject themselves to northern oligarchs but unfortunately ojukwu later realized igbos progress is in Nigeria and can only be attained by co-operation with the west and north. If the igbos are ready to denounce biafra we will gladly vote in an igbo president. Biafra will never come in Jesus name. Amen sad
see this one; the most senseless idiotic post by the same ;;;;; u r as ur post
i hope i didnt violent any rules; if i m; sorry seun and mods
na first offense
but dis girl should curtail his hatred n have pity for the dead
it might u next time
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
In a supposedly free and democratic country, each and every citizen is endowed with the alienable right to assemble peaceably without fear of molestation and harassment by the government and its agents. So those who are agitating to be free have a right to assemble and protest peacefully without being mowed down like dogs by agents of the government. Is it not ironic that the same president who saw it fit to call for Palestinian Statehood but in his infinite wisdom refuse to acknowledge same for those agitating for Biafra? I for one believe in one Nigeria that is based in equality, fair play and respect for all regardless of ethnicity, religion or gender. However, if one section or more of the country feel that they own the country and that others are just Nigerians in name only and are meant to be subservient to them, then there is no sense of being in such a union. I would rather be in a union with those who celebrate me that those who simply tolerate me!
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by attackgat: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
SirdeKay:
Amnesty International should be transparent, unbiased and balanced in their reports. I'm surprised that the body failed to mention the fact that the IPOB youth went on rampage killing policemen and dumping their bodies into the River Niger. I'm sure no responsible government would fold it's arms and watch it's authority being undermined by irresponsible elements. Where was Amnesty International when the same elements attempted to take over the government house in the same zone by force of arms? Where was AI when Radio Biafra was churning out hate messages against the government and people of Nigeria?

Don't you think that if it was true that IPOB killed Police men, the Government would have mentioned the names of those policemen by now? Don't you think someone would have put up pictures of their bodies? No Policeman was killed. The Government house incident was just about hoisting a Biafran flag in front of the Government House. How is hoisting a flag same as taking over the place? As for the hate messages you are talking about, the constitution allows us all freedom of speech including hate speech. You are just trying to come up with excuses to protect the terrorist government of Buhari
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by DMerciful(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Slave mentality
irunooboo:

There will never be biafra. We will resist it with our last strength. United we stand. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before giving power to the North sad

Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by stefan388: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:

There will never be biafra. We will resist it with our last strength. United we stand. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before giving power to the North sad
alah forbids.
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by stefan388: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2016
ApenaEde:
If ICC want us to take them serious they should go after George Bush and Tony Blair 4 d killings and rape they committed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As for d 5% iPod terrorists we will not watch them destroy dis strong African nation.
Baba Buhari carry on wit ur anti corruption and anti terrorism.. 1 Nigeria 4 ever.
not even one like.
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by electrokcoi(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
Amnesty should stop crying wolf where there is none. They are IPOB terrorists and you can't expect the military to fold their hands and let them break down law and order. Nnamdi kanu their terror leader taught them to become rebels on his evil radio before been locked up like a church rat that he his sad Anyone calling for the break up of Nigeria deserves the bokoharam treatment. Bokoharam has flags, IPOB has flags. Their common objective is to establish a sovereign state out of Nigeria which will never happen. Lord luggard saw the strength in our diversity before handing over power to the north. This is why the easterners are angry and will not subject themselves to northern oligarchs but unfortunately ojukwu later realized igbos progress is in Nigeria and can only be attained by co-operation with the west and north. If the igbos are ready to denounce biafra we will gladly vote in an igbo president. Biafra will never come in Jesus name. Amen sad
if they are terrorist group like you said them who have they killed.... animal
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by electrokcoi(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:

you are so daft
Re: Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists by bejeria101(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Alezy:
Chaii. ..now I understand how they brain wash people to become terrorist. I bet it's same way these muslims where brainwashed to think they have 7 virgins waiting for them in heaven when they kill for the course.

May it never be well with whoever started this brain washing. chaii

*knock knock* sir i regret to announce we are out of virgins. Kindly wait for the next batch. Them be factory fitted mumu hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Silent On Whereabouts Of Theodore Orji / Electoral Act: Senate Amends Section Barring Statutory Delegates From Convention / Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.