Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? (880 Views)

5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / 'Those Calling For CBN Governor's Sack Are Palmwine Drinkers' - Gov. Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by mezynaija(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
This keep surprising me how this young and pretty young woman agreed to marry a man who is far old to be her father.

Yes it's true that with money, many things are made possible. But do you all think money was the reason behind this or it's true love.

Governor Oshiomole we know is not that beautiful, but a little handsome lol. Please drop your thought!!!

More Here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/question-of-day-if-gov-oshiomhole-did.html

Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by mezynaija(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
No. I won't even marry him as he is a governor now.
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by ikbnice(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Who are those who said money can't buy love, as long as the money doesnt finish. Well, not all women sha o but they are very very few.
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by kenkenny55(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol when money works bulshit talks....I can quote that everyone in nigeria loves money. Buh our ladies and money are like two bluetooth that are paired to each other.... Even those that would say they don't run follow money. Lol check them well.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Dejideji1(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
No. I won't even marry him as he is a governor now.

Tah! Shaarap there, you are not sincere. We all know Nigerian girls are so obsessed with money and material things.
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Dejideji1:

Tah! Shaarap there, you are not sincere. We all know Nigerian girls are so obsessed with money and material things.
Please am excluded. There is more to life than money. Am not rich, but am happy. That's the kind of life I want even with the person I will eventually settle down with.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Do they kiss?
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by lumydee44: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Please am excluded. There is more to life than money. Am not rich, but am happy. That's the kind of life I want even with the person I will eventually settle down with.
There's more to this life than telemundo.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by lumydee44: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Love Machine:
Do they kiss?
No, as a matter of fact they've never had sex.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Who dash Monkey BaLara?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Splinz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lara dey craze to marry Osho without his thieving monies? They no born am well.
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Beautifulsarah(f): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
No Woman will marry a man with no purpose
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
mezynaija:

Yes it's true that with money, many things are made possible.

Many thing of which marriage is included, you already answered you own question
Whats the point of opening this thread?
Re: Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Men till this day don't understand the true nature of women. Women are naturally hypergamic...meaning they are only interested in men who can offer them something they like or want.

Learn more about women nature from popular YouTuber called Sandman...millions of men around the world watch his channel to learn about the true nature of women.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House, Carts Away Cars, Other Valuables / Buhari Bowed: IMF & W. Bank Treat Africa As Foreclosed Properties / Photos: Ibb’s Grand Daughter Wins An Award At Her Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.