Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why (36979 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Announcer007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
VIEWS95:
Despite all her social media attention, d lady is still not verified.... That is why rugged man fvcked d hell outta her pvssy

Damn Is that when she was still with 9ice or after?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
I like their conversation. it is interesting.

Yeah, OBy completely destroyed payne using subtle satire.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Deepfreezer(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lolz I like Oby response very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by domopps(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
I need season two of Blindspot.. ... Where can I get it?

O2tvseries!

Cheeeeers
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by harridon710(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
who is Toni Payne
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by rodimus(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:

They ve not started airing season 2 yet.......but do check ot tv muse. If you want to confirm.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by mikolo80: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
floragregs:
So because 9ice married this one before, she now turned into a celebrity? Mtsheww
na so o.don't hate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Etinosajay(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
coyy:
TV host, lifestyle writer.

Wetin she host?

which style of life she write?

We don't know her here in mumbai
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by lanaVello(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
loool..calm down...not outyet
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by woodboi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hand dey scratch Toni Payne... Yeye dey smail, you sit over there and try to figure out what other people are doing, if we talk now dey go say na hypocrite we be... If you can't stand the heat, just forget about the kitchen Mrs sorry Miss Payne.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by dfrost: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
olarhtunji:
Abeg who get tomato paste I wan cook concussion ...my girlfriend is coming over

I geeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt Ginnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo tooooooooooommmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaattttttttttoooooooooooo paaaaaaaaaaasssssssssstttttttttttttttte. Yyyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu coooooooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeccccccctttttttttt?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by fujirice: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am with Oby on this one.
Nobody is stopping the lady from speaking out too and not dump the whole responsibility on Madam Oby

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by femolala001(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
olarhtunji:
It is called concoction not concussion. tongue
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by coyy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Etinosajay:

Wetin she host?
which style of life she write?
We don't know her here in mumbai
ok. congratulations
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by estellinas(f): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
I'd like to know if Oby handles her twitter handle herself or someone does that on her behalf. Cos those emoticons are more what a younger person would do
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Etinosajay(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
coyy:
ok. congratulations

Who deserves it better than you do?

You know pain. I don't

So congratulations
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by cjfavour(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
delishpot:
Payne has a point though. Oby should be more vocal if she cares.

Didn't u see where oby said she's bn discussing with IG of police prior to this?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by coyy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Etinosajay:

Who deserves it better than you do?
You know pain. I don't
So congratulations
ok...
u are not and will not be congratulated..
are u happy now?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Chestar5(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
raumdeuter:
Toni Payne is an idiot. Spreading legs for 9ice and Ruggedman suddenly makes her a celebrity?

where ave u been?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by niggi4life(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
olarhtunji:
Abeg, shey make I come chop?
After the food we go gather go beer palor go step down with some bottles
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by mapet: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
MrKong:
You siddon for inside your house probably eating stick meat with a glass of wine dey insult your mother's age mate who are actually doing something and you think you are better than them only because you have an opinion which is factually unfounded. undecided

Mtcheeeeeew

1. Tony wanted to gain attention, but picked a wrong target in @Obyzeks.
2. Just like same in lesson for NLrs, you don't just come at someone or on a space without veritable facts. I was in discussion on an FP page when an old man said "Southerners constitute the best pool of human resources in this country..." . When I asked him what stats backed his claim (I'm southerner) he was lost..........
3. Tony cannot read behind words, was off the yankee reference by miles and came up with an unintelligent response of Michelle Obama.
4. Tony should understand that when you take a @Obyzeks on, you have to come to the game with your a game of intelligence (which I think she struggles with). Madam @Obyzeks is not a Linda Ikeji

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by mapet: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Vocal ! I guess the days of Twitter and Facebook has given rise to social critics and social media campaigners who never do any ground work.

Oby is probably busy 7 days a week meeting stakeholders, executing plans helping those in need and we have ms Payne who let some blood rush to her brain and started typing nonsense online

...every wondered why Tony quickly ran away when she realised how stu.pid she was becoming?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by mapet: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
rose54321:
The Toni babe sef, she really needs to reread her initial comment, she generalized "Nigerians" as if she isn't one and also accused Oby without knowing her silent efforts.

She spoke like a typical Nigeria, half baked graduate.

She didn't even get the pun when @Obyzeks referred to her as Yankee

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by mapet: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
delishpot:

Well, meeting with stake holders doesn't educate the public about it. Its like meeting stake holders to discuss Ebola instead of making public awareness campaigns to warn all about the problem at hand. Although Payne was rude in her approach. She should have suggested a solution instead of attacking Oby. Oby in turn took the battle to Payne's mother's doorstep grin

Bros,

I disagree with you on the bolded. @Obyzeks has done more in terms of meeting stakeholders and public awareness, than many in this country. BBOG, Violence against women and girl child and the likes would have died if not for people like @Obyzeks that campaigns against it in social, print and foreign media. What more awareness are you looking for? Abeg, Tony was simple an unintelligent, foolish and disrespectful, stu./pid girl.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by VIEWS95: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Announcer007:

Damn Is that when she was still with 9ice or after?
That was wat lead 2 their breakup... After 9ice found out that Ruggedman was fvcking his wife.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by ledaman: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
coyy:
she was a celeb before 9ce married her..

she contributed a lot to 9ce career.
Today where is she? and where is 9ice? two failed celebrities!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by coyy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
ledaman:
Today where is she? and where is 9ice? two failed celebrities!
because u no longer hear about them doesn't mean they have failed.

9ce is now SA to OYO state governor.

d question is,where are you??

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by M4gunners: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
floragregs:
So because 9ice married this one before, she now turned into a celebrity? Mtsheww
Which kind question be dis?Even baby mama's are celebrities, talk less of the one they paid the bride price.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by UIA04(f): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
coyy:
she was a celeb before 9ce married her..

she contributed a lot to 9ce career.
She was no celeb, she was his manager who no one cared about or still cares about

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by PT001: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Madam Oby needs to develop a tough skin if she is to remain in social media networks.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Etinosajay(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
coyy:
ok...

u are not and will not be congratulated..

are u happy now?

I cannot be congratulated for knowing Payne. You get?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why by Ngokafor(f): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
doyinisaac:
women are truly their own worst enemies...things wey no suppose reach fight ,snap!!dem don turn am to not just fight but war...

....Pls you guys should kindly respect yourselves with this 'women are their worst enemy' nonsense....what is it? undecided....

...Fayose fights buhari,buhari fights metuh,fights dasuki e.t.c,Olamide fights Don-jazzy,Dbanj fights Don-jazzy,even Dele momodu and davido fights(really hilarious cheesy)....but no one attributes it to 'men being their worst enemy'...but the minute two women quarrels,then booom!!, women are now their 'own enemies.

...whoever coined that nonsense 'women are their own worst enemies' but have an unscrewed nut in their brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.