Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? (8777 Views)

What To Consider Before Buying A Hack Ps3 / Top Ten Tips To Consider When Playing Watchdogs 2 / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by richeso: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2016
hello friends, pls i need your honest advice , i want to buy 2 ps4, i can afford brand new as well as fairly used.

my worries are ,

1. is brand new better than uk used ? you know like most electronics second hand is better than most brand new as many brand new are less quality. pls advice

2. what other things do i need to look at before paying for it.

pls help guys. i don't want to pay for craps.

will keep refreshing this thread to see replies.

thanks so much as you took out time to help.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by 3kay945(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2016
how much is the fairly use Ps4? am nursing idea of buying too.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by richeso: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2016
3kay945:
how much is the fairly use Ps4? am nursing idea of buying too.

was told 90k per 1 with 1 pad
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2016
you will get london use ps4 @40k with 1pad in abuja.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by richeso: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:

no branch in Lagos where i can physically go and pay with cash and collect it ?
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
richeso
i don't really knw abt lagos, but its sure her in abuja,
pay cash, collect ps4
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Donsammi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:
wat abt ps3? I stay in abj..
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by samsard(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:
richeso
i don't really knw abt lagos, but its sure her in abuja,
pay cash, collect ps4
WTF! sounds too good to be true but i might still be interested in this deal. what is the address of the sellers or how can i contact them?
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Donsammi:
wat abt ps3? I stay in abj..
ps3 is available 100% working, where did u stay?
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:
Bro you are wrong.you can't never get ps4 for 40k.market price is 70k with one pad used console.mind you exchange rate is not smiling....

3 Likes

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
samsard:
WTF! sounds too good to be true but i might still be interested in this deal. what is the address of the sellers or how can i contact them?
did you knw wuse market Abuja, i did nt hold the number of the shop, but there 4 diff shops that sale new and london used ps4 and CDS there
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
gambus007:

Bro you are wrong.you can't never get ps4 for 40k.market price is 70k with one pad used console.mind you exchange rate is not smiling....
bros, i am telling what i knw, with the new exchange rate, the highest it can rise to is 45-50k, bt it can't jst reach 70k.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:

bros, i am telling what i knw, with the new exchange rate, the highest it can rise to is 45-50k, bt it can't jst reach 70k.
I dont blv that...if u r really sure of your fact post the seller's contact.i bet you nobody will sell ps4 used console for 45k...u can get ps3 for that price.On ebay is not less than 200dollars for ps4 without shipping nd others.infact is more expensive in the uk.get ur fact right pls.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
gambus007:

I dont blv that...if u r really sure of your fact post the seller's contact.i bet you nobody will sell ps4 used console for 45k...u can get ps3 for that price.On ebay is not less than 200dollars for ps4 without shipping nd others.infact is more expensive in the uk.get ur fact right pls.
i swear, london use ps4 is sold to me at 40k as of last year, wallahi i will nt lie for u to praise me

3 Likes

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:

i swear, london use ps4 is sold to me at 40k as of last year, wallahi i will nt lie for u to praise me
Hmmmm.ok oooo.just b careful my humble advise.ps4.5 or nod which ever name sony will give it will soon b out.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
gambus007:

Hmmmm.ok oooo.just b careful my humble advise.ps4.5 or nod which ever name sony will give it will soon b out.
even ps3 is still having new games
fifa pes and many more
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:

even ps3 is still having new games
fifa pes and many more
Not all games..unchartered 4 is not on ps3.the latest ps4 will be modification of normal ps4 but it will project 4k resolution nd others.question is will game developer produce two different types of game for old and new ps4?
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
richeso:
hello friends, pls i need your honest advice , i want to buy 2 ps4, i can afford brand new as well as fairly used.

my worries are ,

1. is brand new better than uk used ? you know like most electronics second hand is better than most brand new as many brand new are less quality. pls advice

You can go for used ps4 console unlike ps3 with red light.ps4 is rugged...make sure you buy from trusted seller.used games c.d are also ok if u dont have money to buy new ones.i will not suport you to buy ps4 for 45k unless u r sure of what you are buying and make sure the seller is selling out something nice.you can check nairaland for trusted sellers or i can give u sosogames brothers contact if you need value for money or search for dia post.goodluck bro.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 4:11am On Jun 11, 2016
gambus007:

Not all games..unchartered 4 is not on ps3.the latest ps4 will be modification of normal ps4 but it will project 4k resolution nd others.question is will game developer produce two different types of game for old and new ps4?
yes, why not, it still remain ps4 because b4 people grab the new version it take a lng time, by the way, samething happen on ps3
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by samsard(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2016
abdulskulboy:

did you knw wuse market Abuja, i did nt hold the number of the shop, but there 4 diff shops that sale new and london used ps4 and CDS there
I know Wuse market but it would help if you
were a bit more specific. When i raise the money i would try there sha. But am guessing it doesnt come with pads.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by samsard(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2016
abdulskulboy:

Hmmm, have you had any problems with it, are you able to play online with it? Its kinda hard to believe but a friend of mine got an iPhone 6 for 50K so am openminded.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2016
samsard:
I know Wuse market but it would help if you
were a bit more specific. When i raise the money i would try there sha. But am guessing it doesnt come with pads.
they will give you receipt and garantee after u bought the london use ps4, it work 100%
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2016
samsard:
Hmmm, have you had any problems with it, are you able to play online with it? Its kinda hard to believe but a friend of mine got an iPhone 6 for 50K so am openminded.
it has guarantee, everything works fine, when u wanna buy naija fairly use they will tel u no garanti

1 Like

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Donsammi(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2016
abdulskulboy:

ps3 is available 100% working, where did u stay?
wats ur price 1st..? Stil a student th0.. Came bck 4 strike-h0liday.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Donsammi:
wats ur price 1st..? Stil a student th0.. Came bck 4 strike-h0liday.
30k with 1pad 4cds
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Donsammi(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
abdulskulboy:
30k with 1pad 4cds
hacked?? I gat to save up a little m0re then...
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Donsammi:
hacked?? I gat to save up a little m0re then...
nt hacked
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Donsammi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
abdulskulboy:
nt hacked
but hackable? I stay in kubwa
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Samtoby(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
richeso:
my worries are ,

Am in the same dilemma last few months, I finally got a new one from Konga just last week. Though my dilemma is I want the latest version (CUH 1215) because of better improved features and to be honest, London used will either be:

1: Old version - ones that was sold by owner to get a new version.
OR
2: Refurbished - ones that got damage and return to Sony while Sony refurbish it.

One thing you also have to take in mind is London used can develop fault anytime.. you are buying used, u won't have any idea of the problems it's been dealing with before u got it..

If you want a rest of mind, I will recommend a new one, you will get guarantee on your purchase. While you might be lucky on used one but it's seems rare.

The one I got from Konga was new version and from a third party seller (#113k) while Konga itself sell at #108k but am not sure if New version or not, but according to their product page, am 90% sure it's old version (unless they didn't update their page).

Your choice.

PS: Getting PS4 for #40k sound too good to be true, and if it's me, I will run..
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Donsammi:
but hackable? I stay in kubwa
yap, i stay in AMAC Apo {lokogoma}
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by samsard(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Samtoby:

Am in the same dilemma last few months, I finally got a new one from Konga just last week. Though my dilemma is I want the latest version (CUH 1215) because of better improved features and to be honest, London used will either be:

1: Old version - ones that was sold by owner to get a new version.
OR
2: Refurbished - ones that got damage and return to Sony while Sony refurbish it.

One thing you also have to take in mind is London used can develop fault anytime.. you are buying used, u won't have any idea of the problems it's been dealing with before u got it..

If you want a rest of mind, I will recommend a new one, you will get guarantee on your purchase. While you might be lucky on used one but it's seems rare.

The one I got from Konga was new version and from a third party seller (#113k) while Konga itself sell at #108k but am not sure if New version or not, but according to their product page, am 90% sure it's old version (unless they didn't update their page).

Your choice.

PS: Getting PS4 for #40k sound too good to be true, and if it's me, I will run..
LOL, run my brother grin
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Donsammi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
abdulskulboy:

yap, i stay in AMAC Apo {lokogoma}
d0pe.. Lemme save up m0re.... Av 18k here.. Wanna sale my ps2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thatboijude / How Much Is The Price Of A Playstation 4 At Shoprite / Ikeja City Mall ? / The First Game You Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.