Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Htc 10 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc 10 Review (650 Views)

Iphone 6s Or Samsung S7 Edge Or Htc 10, Which Would You Buy? / Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / HTC 10 Will Be The Most Powerful Smartphone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc 10 Review by cuulgeek(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
The HTC 10 is a really great device and is definitely the best device from HTC up to date. It comes with the best selfie camera in the market s well as great audio quality. Best of all, it charges really fast.

DISPLAY

The phone has a 5.2 inch display with a QuadHD display that covers 99.9% of the sRGB colour gamut. The colours look vivid and not oversaturated.

Unlike most flasgship phones that have a super AMOLED display, the HTC has a Super LCD 5 and is protected by the Corning® Gorilla® Glass on a Curve Edge Display.

Full Post Here

http://cuulgeek.com.ng/htc-10-review/

Re: Htc 10 Review by Xbox222: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone, i want to buy a fairly used mobile phone and i am stuck between Iphone 5s and Sony xperia Z2. Both are fairly within same price range.
Pls i need your sincere opinions on this.
Thanks as i await your comments.
Re: Htc 10 Review by cuulgeek(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Xbox222:
Hello everyone, i want to buy a fairly used mobile phone and i am stuck between Iphone 5s and Sony xperia Z2. Both are fairly within same price range.

Xperia z2 is way better than the iPhone 5s and It's the better choice due to the fact that you get better battery, camera, and battery. The only thing 5s has over z2 is the fingerprint sensor. In every other facet. experia z2 wins.
Re: Htc 10 Review by Xbox222: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2016
cuulgeek:

Xperia z2 is way better than the iPhone 5s and It's the better choice due to the fact that you get better battery, camera, and battery. The only thing 5s has over z2 is the fingerprint sensor. In every other facet. experia z2 wins.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Htc 10 Review by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Xbox222:

It depends on what u like in a phone. If u like ios get the iPhone, if u like android get the xperia z2. If u like huge phones get the xperia, if u like phone with small size get the iPhone.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Suspends Use Of Naira Cards For International Transactions / Who Else Has Experience This!!! / Techno C8 or Infinix Hot 2 needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.