Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction (2358 Views)

Your True Sex Organ And The Psychology Of Erectile Dysfunction / Effective Treatment Of Cataah N Snizzing / Whats The Effective Treatment For Typhoid & Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Randyguy: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Erectile Dysfunctions is majorly of 3 kinds:-
a. Weak erectionn
b. Premature ejaculationn
c. Low libido

While many people that suffers from this moral killing sickness engages in consumption of stimulants, the few smart ones rather look out for effective treatments. There are many medications that provides this, I am here to discuss a natural solution to this dysfunctions.

The natural solutions works thus:

If the dysfunctions be it weak erection, premature ejaculation or low libido has been on for under 6 months, a cup is usually recommended for proper treatment.

However, if this problem has been on for over 6 months, 3 cups will be required for full correction.

This natural remedy always works once the recommended dosage is adhered to. there has been many great testimonies.

For any enquiries that you may have, kindly call.

Re: Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Randyguy: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
I will be posting the Frequently Asked Questions and the answers to them
Re: Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Randyguy: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Q. What is this product really about?

A. It's an herbal remedy to correct all kind of erectile dysfunction such as weak erection, premature ejaculation and low libido.
Re: Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Randyguy: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Q. What is the difference between stimulating drugs and corrective drugs

A. Stimulants usually gives an immediate reaction when used. Most times, it doesn't matter matter whether you are in the mood. Erection will occur almost immediately after usage. However, corrective drugs are accumulative and you will need to use for a certain time before you will realise how potent it is.
Re: Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Randyguy: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Q. Why is this happening to me?

A. There are a lot of reasons men can get ED. It could be a problem with blood flow between your heart and your penis.

Or it could be stress, depression, feeling anxious about how you perform. Some conditions and medicines can cause it too
Re: Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Jamesnew247: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
The only and the best Eractile dysfunction treatment pill ever in Nigeria is konga.com/evans-erectile-dysfunction-treatment-pills-2737126

you will be amazed by the result
Re: Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction by Emina33: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Not sure if it will work as well as the one I used to cure my erectile dysfunction. I followed the methods explained in Sam Ulani's book and I got cured. Its been two years now and I still have hard erections. I encourage anyone having this problem to try get this guy's book at http://ng44.com/erd

Just my 2 cents tho

(1) (Reply)

Bottom Of Feet Yellow What Does It Mean / Percentage Of Youths With White/ Grey Hair Is Alarming! / 13.4-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.