Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,768 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term (7723 Views)

Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Anabel(f): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2009
the only thing i see when they were alighting from the plane is that the woman is leading the man, instead of the man to lead the woman, the man com dey follow like MUMU, him dey look her like pikin wey wan suck breast.

na woman dey rule this Nigeria, Turai 4 presido, yar'adua 4 first gentleman cheesy cheesy cheesy.

the thing go work out wella

i like Nigeria cos you get to see enof miracles,

GOD IS GREAT cool cool cool
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by tpia5: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2009
na so Nigerians like to poke nose into other people's relationships.

If the man cares less who exits the plane first, helpful naija friends and relatives will inform him its not right and she's a bad wife.

Yar adua should do a few photo ops showing his wife trailing like fifty yards behind him.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Goldmind1(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2009
Becoomrich is right. How long will we continue to rig election in Nigeria? If there can't be a free and fair election, let's try confederation. Nigeria is only a concept by the British colonial masters (Lord Lugard and Queen of England).
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by PAININASS: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2009
SHe want to kill the poor man!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by ken2009(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2009
well, it is said that behinde every great man is his supporting bride. similarly, d power to destroy a man lies in d hands of a woman. I only pity uncle Yaradua. And i fervently pray that God protect us from the Turai's of this world!! Women who will stop at nothing for personal gratification!!, She-Devils!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Nezan(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2009
the man should be allowed to rest, please.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by ayobase(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2009
let her fight for second term.
this is democrazy.

I am fighting mine out here also.
maybe vice presido!

Someone here has aslo made
his mandate known as an
inspiring presidential candidate.

Turai,enemy of progress,
try to fight that out in ur name

Awon a lai nikan se gbogbo!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by GeorgeD1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
greedy woman! she's not even thinking about the health of her husband!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Eaglebabe: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
Are pple surprised?She is not the man's wife but the late Yaradua's wife.So theirs is a political wedding.She thinks we will use all the oil revenue to hospital bills.Anyway let him stay alife till then.Don't say i told u,say u heard.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by lastpage: 2:19am On Sep 03, 2009
Questions are:
1.) Why would the wife of the President be waving at the country's citizens on Arrival? Remember the man was coming from Hospital!
2.) What is she smiling about (or over)?
3.) While it might be insignificant that she is in front, why is she actually in front, smiling and waving, all at the same time?
4.) I can understand her smile iff UMYA was also smiling (like hey meen, l am back and ready in good health!) BUT UMYA was all frown and gloomy!

If l take the picture seriously, it says:
a.) I am the President and l am back from my trip, my ADC is watching out "seriously" for stray bullets, behind me grin
b.) Only Presidents wave in a Motorcade or some sort and (you dont get any medals for your guess!)
c.)UMYA was probably thinking in his mind (after a hot argument on who should wave and smile, inside the plane!): I know u're enjoying urself while l am dying bit by bit, if l die finish now, which of those "boys" go dey bulala you, if not already? grin

BTW: Turai will win in 2011, just like the sickly and absent Umaru won.
if you doubt, Just ask that "whoodinni" in INEC, Prof. Uwuruwuru grin (or is it FEDECO sef!)

I sorry for my contiri!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by yonybanta(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2009
I think this is time for Nigeria to decide whether Yar'Adua should return or not, having looked at the level of stagnancy the country is experiencing under his administration.

Let Nigerians get rid of the mentality of staying away from politics thinking P.D.P will always do their mischief, whenever we come out in number and it is visible from every point that he did not win, he would have no option than to quit just as what happen in Zimbabwe and Kenya.

As for Turai, she loves power and fame than the life of her husband. she knows how critical his health is but still persuade him to re-contest for 2nd term, this is pure wickedness, may God deliver me from such wife!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by GeorgeD1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
woman are almost always behind most sit-tight dictators especially in africa.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by osphinx(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2009
ladies first, lol  wink  grin  tongue
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by GeorgeD1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
why waste time? she could just contest so she can rule directly instead of hiding under the shadow of her husband?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. / This is embarrassing: see what NTA wrote about Buhari. / Tinubu Hails D'Tigress On Fourth Consecutive FIBA Women's Afrobasket Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.