Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Shoprite Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shoprite Invite (8584 Views)

Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
You are invited for a 2hr written assessment with shoprite, tomorrow 11/06/2016. Time, 10:00am. At plot 2b lateef akande Rd,Agidingbi beside daily times (black gate directly opp agidingbi. Primary schl). Come with a copy of your cv, a passport photograph and photocopies of all your credentials.

Pls is this genuine?who else is wth m?
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
2hours? Na Jamb?
Re: Shoprite Invite by kilokeys(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
lawa o... dem sef dey find graduates... masters and phd.
Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
I taya o!
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:
You are invited for a 2hr written assessment with shoprite, tomorrow 11/06/2016. Time, 10:00am. At plot 2b lateef akande Rd,Agidingbi beside daily times (black gate directly opp agidingbi. Primary schl). Come with a copy of your cv, a passport photograph and photocopies of all your credentials.

i also got the message. What post did you apply for? I applied for fresh produce buyer.

I will be there tomorrow sha.
Re: Shoprite Invite by enemachris(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls hw did u guys applied?
Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls how do I get der from egbeda?
bloodyBLOGGER:
i also got the message. What post did you apply for? I applied for fresh produce buyer.

I will be there tomorrow sha.
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:
from egbeda, take a bus to ikeja under bridge. Board a keke Marwa to shoprite, make sure you tell the driver that you want to drop at testing ground. Once at testing ground, ask for LTV8, which is just close by. The road where LTV8 is is called lateef jakande rd. Board an ogba bus and tell the driver you want to drop at agindingbi primary schoo which is just along the road. Look for the rest.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
I sent my cv to RecruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za
enemachris:
Pls hw did u guys applied?
Re: Shoprite Invite by bowale21(f): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:

Board a bus to Ikeja along,use the pedestrian bridge then board another bus to ojodu berger passing through cadbury and tell the conductor daily times.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Invite by odutolasodiq(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:
from ikeja under bridge board a bus going to ojodu berger via lateef jakande road, then drop at agidingbi primary school

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tnx a lot
odutolasodiq:
from ikeja under bridge board a bus going to ojodu berger via lateef jakande road, then drop at agidingbi primary school
Re: Shoprite Invite by odutolasodiq(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:

100% genuine, i sent my CV too and i'm yet to get any invitation. Thinking of gatecrashing provided there wont be bouncers at the entrance! smiles

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Invite by odutolasodiq(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:
Tnx a lot
please do u kno if gatecrashing is allowed! i submitted my CV with 3 other ladies and all of them recieved the invitation! seems they are looking to recruit more ladies afterall
Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tnx dear.
bloodyBLOGGER:
from egbeda, take a bus to ikeja under bridge. Board a keke Marwa to shoprite, make sure you tell the driver that you want to drop at testing ground. Once at testing ground, ask for LTV8, which is just close by. The road where LTV8 is is called lateef jakande rd. Board an ogba bus and tell the driver you want to drop at agindingbi primary schoo which is just along the road. Look for the rest.
Re: Shoprite Invite by Emhonata(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you sure this advert. is true? because they will rather fly a South African to Nigeria if the job is really a good one. South Africans don't just want to see any Nigerian in South Africa. They are asking "Why are you Nigerians here?". I have told one such lady to go and ask Shoprite, Multichoice (DSTV), IFA, MTN, Mweb, Standard Bank etc (more than 100 of them in Nigeria), why they are in Nigeria, enjoying Nigerian peace and making more money than they can make in South Africa. But in South Africa, They are busy looting foreigners' businesses and burning them alive. Nigerians will not do the same to them because Nigerians believe two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emhonata:
Are you sure this advert. is true? because they will rather fly a South African to Nigeria if the job is really a good one. South Africans don't just want to see any Nigerian in South Africa. They are asking "Why are you Nigerians here?". I have told one such lady to go and ask Shoprite, Multichoice (DSTV), IFA, MTN, Mweb, Standard Bank etc (more than 100 of them in Nigeria), why they are in Nigeria, enjoying Nigerian peace and making more money than they can make in South Africa. But in South Africa, They are busy looting foreigners' businesses and burning them alive. Nigerians will not do the same to them because Nigerians believe two wrongs don't make a right.
what kind of silky way to discourage people is this?

guy, shift.
Re: Shoprite Invite by Odunharry(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Maxineng:
2hours? Na Jamb?
lol..
Re: Shoprite Invite by Ugoeze2016: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good luck guys....

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
My dear,I rili dnt knw about gatecrashn.
odutolasodiq:
please do u kno if gatecrashing is allowed! i submitted my CV with 3 other ladies and all of them recieved the invitation! seems they are looking to recruit more ladies afterall
Re: Shoprite Invite by odutolasodiq(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
guchilady:
lol... anyway, i will try my luck 2mao. thanks

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Invite by tunbebes(f): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=guchilady post=46448409]You are invited for a 2hr written assessment with shoprite, tomorrow 11/06/2016. Time, 10:00am. At plot 2b lateef akande Rd,Agidingbi beside daily times (black gate directly opp agidingbi. Primary schl). Come with a copy of your cv, a passport photograph and photocopies of all your credentials.

Thanks.
Re: Shoprite Invite by guchilady: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2016
please I p'md you. Please,respond. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Shoprite Invite by Olaoke16(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
guchilady:
Ginika_ani@yahoo.com is my mail addy.

I pray u will not regret putting ur mail here on this group, expect many scam jobs soon...

#removeurmailasquickasucan
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
guchilady:
hi, I was there today and did the test, though I didn't finish cos of time. Are you the one o your DP? i do t recall seeing any face like that at the place.

Gatecrashing is really risky o! About 5 people who gatecrashed were bounced by the HR who threatened arrest. I do t know how the whole thing went afterwards.

I pray I make it to the next stage and eventually get the job.
Re: Shoprite Invite by odutolasodiq(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
hi, I was there today and did the test, though I didn't finish cos of time. Are you the one o your DP? i do t recall seeing any face like that at the place.

Gatecrashing is really risky o! About 5 people who gatecrashed were bounced by the HR who threatened arrest. I do t know how the whole thing went afterwards.

i was also advised not to gatecrash so i ddnt bother attending.Hope u performed well. and how is doheney interview? any response from them yet?
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
odutolasodiq:
i was also advised not to gatecrash so i ddnt bother attending.Hope u performed well. and how is doheney interview? any response from them yet?
it would have been a total waste of time had it been you gatecrashed. Those that did were allowed to write the first test and even filled a data form before they were bounced out cos they didn't have their names in the company's register for invitees.

As for doheney, Omo we are still waiting o. They said by month end sha.
Re: Shoprite Invite by odutolasodiq(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
it would have been a total waste of time had it been you gatecrashed. Those that did were allowed to write the first test and even filled a data form before they were bounced out cos they didn't have their names in the company's register for invitees.

As for doheney, Omo we are still waiting o. They said by month end sha.
it is well
Re: Shoprite Invite by Heggplant: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Na wa unto the HR woman o, the bouncing was not a small matter - why didn't the bouncing start from the gate or the inner building downstairs? why allow gate crashers write the test and verify invited names at the end? i wouldn't be surprised if the gate crashers that score high on the test get invited for next stage because the test was not extremely difficult.

OAN the HR woman's English pronunciation is everything! I'm guessing she is South African... Abeg who knows her name? cheesy
Re: Shoprite Invite by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Heggplant:

Na wa unto the HR woman o, the bouncing was not a small matter - why didn't the bouncing start from the gate or the inner building downstairs? why allow gate crashers write the test and verify invited names at the end? i wouldn't be surprised if the gate crashers that score high on the test get invited for next stage because the test was not extremely difficult.

OAN the HR woman's English pronunciation is everything! I'm guessing she is South African... Abeg who knows her name? cheesy
the test was not difficult but time didn't permit me to finish.

I can't blame them for the routine and the bouncing. Gatecrashers sometimes ruin the chances of legitimate applicants. As for their likelihood of getting invited for the next round, I doubt that cos a 2nd test was conducted as soon as they were shown the door. That's enough to dwindle their chances even if they later get considered.

The woman is Yoruba but with a South African accent. I guess she must have spent quite a number of years there. I like her.
Re: Shoprite Invite by Achievement: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: Shoprite Invite by tunbebes(f): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the test was not difficult but time didn't permit me to finish.

I can't blame them for the routine and the bouncing. Gatecrashers sometimes ruin the chances of legitimate applicants. As for their likelihood of getting invited for the next round, I doubt that cos a 2nd test was conducted as soon as they were shown the door. That's enough to dwindle their chances even if they later get considered.

The woman is Yoruba but with a South African accent. I guess she must have spent quite a number of years there. I like her.

Were you guys up to 100 in number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entry Level Medical Sales Rep's Salary At Sanofi Aventis Nigeria / Secondary School Teachers Urgently Needed In Faith Academy Goshen / Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.