Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue (16741 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Niger Delter Avengers Accept Dialogue, Reject Soyinka, Kalu As Negotiators / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Dannykool(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
may God help us all. Nigeria needs peace more than ever in times like this. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Edum13656: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
No be only 2019 na 2099. oga Bubu wey don tire already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sweetlemon:

What about GEJ's statement of Amala and ewedu or motor park touts?
He was only refering to Saint Olusegun Obasanjo and not the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Freshwhyte(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
We are together..let the federal government listen to their plea

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Newbiee:
Avengers' Condition for Peace: Leave Our Corrupt Brothers Alone

Corruption is ferociously fighting back. Will the President succumb?

Is this going to be another test for the President after the neo-liberals have pressed him hard to devalue the Naira though he still believes it is a fruitless measure?

If you were the President, what would you do: Succumb to the terrorists or fight them to finish?

Now, do not rush. Get your cards clear. Your condition would be as bad as being between the sea and the hard place.

If you would, on the one hand, succumb to their demands by, among other conditions, withdrawing your troops and letting their corrupt ex-officials enjoy their loot freely, then you can as well call it quits on your war on corruption and let my brother Dasuki and others to equally enjoy their loot freely. Finally, be prepared to declare a surrender and concede that corruption has won. Corruption will then walk the streets briskly with pomp and pageantry. You would have chosen to fight it another day at your own peril, as Machiavelli would put it. The entire premise for voting for you would then be completely eroded. You would become a ghost of your former self, empty and dejected.

If you would, on the other hand, stick to your guns, make your threats real and call the bluff of the terrorists, then prepare to run the country without a dime of oil proceeds. It will reach a point where Nigeria cannot export even a barrel of oil per day. If your citizens can endure the lean years of Joseph in the absence of any store - years without salary and a naira hovering somewhere around N1000/dollar - then, and only then, you may contemplate this option. The benefit, however, would be great: Our final cure from the cancer of dependence on oil and freedom from the corrupt cabal from the Niger Delta.

Put yourself in these thorny shoes of the President before you contribute to the debate.

Ear infection! That is one too many. Leadership is not easy, gaskiya.

Dr. Aliyu U. Tilde
7 June 2016

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Beeman1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Diebyfire05:
up militants, more ear infection to buoria and more internal happiness to Wike. True federalism is what is needed. Up Nnamdi Kanu
which Nnamdi kanu? U should be ashamed of dis nonsense u wrote here. He will rot in kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by yjgm(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let them continue please. Who will suffer the most?

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by wengerjay(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
The voice of Jacob, the hands of Esau.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Aristo3146(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
I pity people that will start calling baba tyrant when he start his own...a word is enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by ceejay80: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
This wike doesn't have sense, why beg them,
A new militant will arise after dem, u go see, everybody wan chop inside , and at the end of it the niger deltans villagers will still remain poor and the millitants and their ogas will be rich

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by ElCapone(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abeymills:
Wike let d Daura President tyrant president n d northern bigots beg n withdraw its stupid statement of 5%ters
eti ye di ni. are yhu not aware of da ceasefire and da willingness to dialogue. left for me let dem keep blowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Horus(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_4yKrYt-8

[size=14pt]Bakassi Militants Issue Warning To Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

The Bakassi Strike Force has issued a warning to the Niger Delta Avengers over their incessant bombings of oil pipelines in the Niger Delta.

The Strike force stated that it was not in support of the Avengers’ activities as the bombings had a degenerating effect on Nigeria’s economy.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by castrokins(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Join Hands On What Terms Exactly?

bejeiodus:
This is what everyone who loves this country should do. These boys must be persuaded to give dialogue a chance and sheathe their flaming sword. It is time to abandon the sterile debate of what is politically correct and think Nigeria. This ship is tottering dangerously on the edge of an abyss, we must all join hands to pull it back.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by gbagyiza: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
lonelydora:
Wike you don't need to beg them, they should continue in their foolishness. Fighting a selfish fight. Fighting for people who looted their future away.

Well spoken.No need 2 beg them they should continue, their body go tell when everything crumble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by chiedu7: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016

Something is wrong with the southerners oh.
The north never condemned Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen, even going as far as saying they cannot stop them.

Then they turn around and get the southern governors to speak and they agree.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abeymills:
Wike let d Daura President tyrant president n d northern bigots beg n withdraw its stupid statement of 5%ters
Why?

Abeg go & wait for 2023 joor! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by M4gunners: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Zico5:
I like Buhari no be small. He get sense pass everyone of u. Let the bombing continue, who will lose at the end. I laugh. By the time u destroy ur region totally then it will down on u that with or without oil, Nigeria will stay. But the antecedent effect will live longer. I presume that wike and Gej know who is empowering these guys just to prove a point. We all know that but it is when the oil companies are operating that u will be able to deliver the dividends of democracy. I love the ordering of military from Niger delta. Let them destroy their region and claim lagos. Senseless people
They are destroying there region according to you, why are you then drinking paracetamol for other people headache?

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by viki84(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wike how does your begging NDA change the price of 'Aki Hausa'?
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Deepfreezer(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Efulefu wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Lexicon123: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
You definitely do not need to embark on economic sabotage to achieve that... quote author=uupgrade post=46450339]see my Governor I wish I can also listen to you but please ask Government to continue that maritime Uni I have plans of working there as a staff come 2018. then maybe I fit support ur idea[/quote]
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by shamecurls(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ebubeslym:

why won't you believe....
When you are amongst the microscopic few already living in luxury?

So Dialogue can be given chance really?
When the NDA gave out their demands with an ultimatum at the beginning of this melee, who started the show of power by deploying combat soldiers, drones, fighter jets, nuclear warheads to the Niger Delta region??

Stop telling lies
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Only Wike has the ears of the ÑD Avengers. I dey siddon look.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Jexyme(f): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Copied.
ADVICE TO ND AVENGERS: Keep on keeping on.
Pls don't listen to anybody advising you against pipeline vandalization. Keep it up. Deal with Buhari(Pharaoh), APC & northern hegemony. Destroy your land so that the people of Katsina will suffer. Before you detonate the next bomb & blow up the next pipeline, think again.
The Ogoni land is getting cleaned up & soon commercial fishing will commence. Your friend in Enugu that is urging you on is going back to farm, Enugu will soon be one of the leading producers of banana & pineapple in the world in collaboration with a Mexican company.
Your friend in Lagos is urging you on to destroy ur land but he is going to Kebbi to get farmlands for rice farming. Meanwhile they have also started drilling oil in Lagos. Wait, Kebbi will soon feed the whole country & export. Tuta absoluta attacked Kano, Jigawa & some northern states & you catch cold in your Creek. Your brother in Edo will soon be supplying the whole country with tomatoes due to Igbinedion university.
Are you thinking already?
Norway want to eliminate all cars using fossil fuel by 2025.
The world is moving on my brothers. You think you are sabotaging Buhari but he is gradually settling down into govt. Boko haram has been largely decapitated & the world recognizes that. Anti corruption fight is progressing.
About 3 trillion naira was announced recently as recovered & frozen loots. That's money stolen by the love of your life. Money that could have been used to develop the Creek. Money that would have connected you with roads, bridges & other amenities.
They stole it & gave you guns to go into the Creeks. How many among the love of your life can spend a night with you where you are right now? Where are their children?
I heard your beloved PDP has zone presidency to the north for 2019 election. The same north you so much hate. The same north that is dominating you. Can't you see they are just deceiving you? You are not their concern. Their concern is the loots from the oil produced on your land.
They don't care if you destroyed the land. They have no plan to live there. How many refineries have they built for you with all the looting. They love you so much to keep you on 65k

4 Likes

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by marcopollo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
There's a dangerous trend going on now in Nigeria: if you want the attention of federal govt, carry arms and they will listen to you. Let the F.G. take military control of Niger Delta and if they can't then let them surrender to NDA. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by volterra(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Everyday pple kip advisin d NDA to sheath their swords and embrace dialogue bt i hardly hear them tell the FG to do the right thing in the Niger Delta.
Papa God this mata don pass our level. Abeg come help us for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by AnthonyAk(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
The leaders of these men need to be killed one at a time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by yemisat: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
khristals:
...but one uneducated man thought that its by deploying troops to raid innocent peoples homes...

NDA please ehh.. it aff do cry our people talk say "two people no go dey mad at the same time"
Welldone, the educated fellow. double nonsense!!!
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by prof12(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Ebubeslym:

why won't you believe....
When you are amongst the microscopic few already living in luxury?

So Dialogue can be given chance really?
When the NDA gave out their demands with an ultimatum at the beginning of this melee, who started the show of power by deploying combat soldiers, drones, fighter jets, nuclear warheads to the Niger Delta region??

Do you think the government cannot crush or take the so call avengers out? You must be on à dream island.
Th government is only considering the high rate of collateral that will be done,but if that will be the last option then it will be at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Babanews(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2016
uupgrade:
see my Governor I wish I can also listen to you but please ask Government to continue that maritime Uni I have plans of working there as a staff come 2018. then maybe I fit support ur idea

So in your dump mind, you will have a job when all pipelines have been blown up?

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Babanews(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Jexyme:
Copied.
Pls don't listen to anybody advising you against pipeline vandalization. Keep it up. Deal with Buhari(Pharaoh), APC & northern hegemony. Destroy your land so that the people of Katsina will suffer. Before you detonate the next bomb & blow up the next pipeline, think again.
The Ogoni land is getting cleaned up & soon commercial fishing will commence. Your friend in Enugu that is urging you on is going back to farm, Enugu will soon be one of the leading producers of banana & pineapple in the world in collaboration with a Mexican company.
Your friend in Lagos is urging you on to destroy ur land but he is going to Kebbi to get farmlands for rice farming. Meanwhile they have also started drilling oil in Lagos. Wait, Kebbi will soon feed the whole country & export. Tuta absoluta attacked Kano, Jigawa & some northern states & you catch cold in your Creek. Your brother in Edo will soon be supplying the whole country with tomatoes due to Igbinedion university.
The world is moving on my brothers. You think you are sabotaging Buhari but he is gradually settling down into govt. Boko haram has been largely decapitated & the world recognizes that. Anti corruption fight is progressing.
About 3 trillion naira was announced recently as recovered & frozen loots. That's money stolen by the love of your life. Money that could have been used to develop the Creek. Money that would have connected you with roads, bridges & other amenities.
They stole it & gave you guns to go into the Creeks. How many among the love of your life can spend a night with you where you are right now? Where are their children?
I heard your beloved PDP has zone presidency to the north for 2019 election. The same north you so much hate. The same north that is dominating you. Can't you see they are just deceiving you? You are not their concern. Their concern is the loots from the oil produced on your land.
They don't care if you destroyed the land. They have no plan to live there. How many refineries have they built for you with all the looting. They love you so much to keep you on 65k

I hope they see it and reflect on their self-destruction.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by laurel500(m): 2:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You guys just like to magnify everything this man says. What about GEJ's statement of Amala and ewedu or motor park touts? What about mama P's statement of born throway Northerners?
Did Yorubas start blowing up their lands because of those statements?
Why can't NW, NE, SS, and SE just learn for once how to control their over active emotions? You go on self-destructive sprees just because of mere statements and perceptions. Not nice at all. This is 2016 for crying out loud!

Lol @did Yoruba blow their land... Bros if they blow up the land what will happen Nobody will even worry. These people are blowing up their own land and polluting their soils but the rest of the country cannot eat because of it.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by laurel500(m): 2:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Jexyme:
Copied.

Lies!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasak Sanusi 'Baba Osun' Dies At 61 / RMAFC: FG To Review Salaries Of Political Office Holders / Tinubu Meets Service Chiefs Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.