Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why (1475 Views)

Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Charles Okocha Teaches His Son How To Dab (photos) / Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by icebis: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
So says a broadcast Whatsapp message currently making the rounds. The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.
Read the full message after the cut. Get ready to be 'overgasted' and 'flabberwhelmed. see bill gate doing the 'dab' at: http://www.vipgist.com/2016/06/do-you-know-that-trending-dance-step.html#sthash.mHUOBfjZ.dpuf

Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by vicstar(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
do u know that naija is demonic undecided
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by cruzita(f): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
vicstar:
do u know that naija is demonic undecided
objection my lord!!!!
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by MoneyGreen(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oya dab... grin
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by cruzita(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don't trust any dance steps or songs these days because things are really happening .everything has its origin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by ikbnice(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Everything is tagged by these over-religiously religious campaigner as antichrist and demonic, so am nt surprised.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
So someone actually sat down to write that trash.......I smell joblessness
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by ikbnice(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
I don't trust any dance steps or songs these days because things are really happening .everything has its origin
Its origin can be right out of the imaginative ability of a creative mind.
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by Kingslaw(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
never thought of it till I saw Obama doing it!
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ewoooo....shockedshocked

* See as my grandma dabcheesygrin

Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by vicstar(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
objection my lord!!!!

lolgrin am just tryna show how ridiculous the thread is grin
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by Tapout(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
that's how all the dance step from makosa-yahoze-alanta-etighi-azonto-skelewu-shoki were all demonic. From my perspective, it's just simply blending ur body movement with a beat, that's all. just like when people nod and sway in church. Would u call that demonic too? undecided

Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by icebis: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
weda its is true or not we just have to be carefully a word they say is enough for the wise God help us
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by Dandeson1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fear christians
Re: Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic?! Here's Why by starchris(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2016
speechless

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Doctor Oladotun Okunola, Who’s Hillary Clinton’s Personal Doctor / What Klint Da Drunk Did To A UNIZIK Comedian At A Show In Awka (photos) / See This Throwback Photo Of Actor Kanayo. O. Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.