Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

If You Arrest Me Nigeria Will Burn- Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Arrest Me Nigeria Will Burn- Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? (581 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Arrest Me Nigeria Will Burn- Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by kingdompropty: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
I have followed with focus the recent events in the SE - Watched the boldness with which the Biafran IPOB agitators have stood their grounds against the Nigerian Military, and the NDA and the way they have practically reduced Nigeria to the second best oil producing Nation.

The Fulani herdsmen have continued to kill and rape across the Middle Belt and the whole south. I am beginning to ask if Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.

Carefully Buharis agenda is been exposed, from Sharia full introduction to the nations constitution to the confusion every where in government, Nigerians are beginning to see through their leader.
Re: If You Arrest Me Nigeria Will Burn- Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
In that prison is where he will say his last prayers
Re: If You Arrest Me Nigeria Will Burn- Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by kingdompropty: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
kenkenn:

Did Mandela say his last in the prison?

1 Like

Re: If You Arrest Me Nigeria Will Burn- Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by kernel501: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
kenkenn:

The other man didn't want to go to the prison, so he took poison and died... Guess who could be that man........................ which region...........................? 100 marks.

(1) (Reply)

Why The List Of Rich Nigerian Politicians Is Imaginary / The Three Changes Nigeria Needs – President Muhammadu Buhari / Aregbe Education Policy: Cause Of Hijab Controversy In Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.