Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (134832 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by fayvah(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
ehm please OP how do sneeze

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by melachima(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
why nairaland no get poop emoji?
this post need am
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
Brother me o su mi o. Imagine such silly unnecessary unprovoked unwarranted paranoia
Christianity is a religion where they use scaremongering tactics like hell and poverty if you don't pay tithe.

So I'm not really surprised they are paranoid

They really need to have their minds flashed

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by igweross(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol. Check this image

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by PastorOluT(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement
Exactly the mystery of anti-christ is already at work and in place, only that Africa is slowing it down cos of little progress in Technology. Only the wise will understand this, bless ur life for being among the few. Hope u also know that there is nothing like pre-Tribulation rapture? That is Christ would not come before the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Philinho:

Who called you to b a christian? nobody will use knife n dagger to turn u into Christianity so relax. Judgement shall tell
there's no heaven or hell or any stoopid judgement day.

Dknt be a sheep

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whatever! tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Amberon11: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
are you asserting that Jesus Christ truly did exist and preached in the wilderness?

I don't know what your deluded atheist self feels like for spewing such garbage. Acid teachings yh? Lmao!! I feel sorry for your poor soul. This minute Jesus Christ isn't real, and the next you're confirming he did teach in the wilderness. pick a struggle.

The Christians you so detest have contributed more to modern civilisation, medicine, physics, art, music and science in general so R.I.P to your sense of reasoning.
ifenes:
Religion at its best. Mobile phones,pianos,loud speakers are also anti-Christ and things of the world. Christians should learn from jesus by gathering in the wilderness to preach and learn their acid teachings
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
Well it is better than being a Muslim.
Christians, Muslims much of a muchness if you ask me
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
ilivehere:

Lmao.......he truly needs anti malaria
i taya for am oo
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by MielBaker(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerians... Na we pray pass, na we dey religious pass.... Yet na we commit pass. Oya Dab.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Amberon11: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Really? Christ will not come before the Antichrist? Jesus Christ... pls tell more. I need to study my bible more.
PastorOluT:
Exactly the mystery of anti-christ is already at work and in place, only that Africa is slowing it down cos of little progress in Technology. Only the wise will understand this, bless ur life for being among the few. Hope u also know that there is nothing like pre-Tribulation rapture? That is Christ would not come before the antichrist.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by lenkel: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol.. Dats partof brk dance na.. Mj use 2 it bak den.. But 2 b trutful anytin envogue esPeciali coming 4rm dat wakass satanist olamide is antichrist.. Belivit or not satan/devil/lucifer/saturn/or whatevr dey callim rules d musik biz/ d entire entertainment industry and the whole world@ larj .. Shyn ur eyes its endtym.. just act christlike d only way 2 stay right... Aldo its very had ..God help us

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by kobonaire(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
Christians, Muslims much of a muchness if you ask me
Not if you run into one with a big backpack ....o.O
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Morgan567(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmm, I don't usually comment on stuff like this but the truth is, the devil is real and his agents are using the media primarily to push their agenda. We should be careful and not just take in anything in the name of fun. The devil is not going to come with horns and with a breath of fire, his approach will be stealth and seemingly unnoticed. #bewarned #staywarned ##buthavemeaningfulfun

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ifenes(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
are you asserting that Jesus Christ truly did exist and preached in the wilderness?

I don't know what your deluded atheist self feels like for spewing such garbage. Acid teachings yh? Lmao!! I feel sorry for your poor soul. This minute Jesus Christ isn't real, and the next you're confirming he did teach in the wilderness. pick a struggle.

The Christians you so detest have contributed more to modern civilisation, medicine, physics, art, music and science in general so R.I.P to your sense of reasoning.

Dude ... obviously Jesus did not exist, even when I make reference to stories like The Garden of Eden,it doesn't mean such they existed. Do we need to argue on that or the ridiculous claim made by the OP.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by InvertedHammer: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
GurlFriend:
Someone, in a broadcast message Whatsapp message currently making the rounds says the trending dance move 'dab' is demonic.

The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.

When I read it, I just shook my head

Read the full message after the below. Get ready to be 'overgasted' and 'flabberwhelmed'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
/
Dab has a root in weed smoking.
Only weed smokers will understand the need for it.
One savage turned it into a dance move and the craze was ignited.
\

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by lekankolade(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sabina pple Don come again....everything dis days is antichrist... some people will soon come and and say eating food is not good....
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by chieveboy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
People are learning...
Assumptions can be misleading.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by anitapreeti(f): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Me wey don secure five bedroom duplex with boys quarters and swimming for hellfire.

Make i dey Dab dey go jor..

Ain't u the cow the herdsmen are roaming all over Nigeria looking for?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by 6digitscomrade: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
eehnnn dat africa is delaying was an insult to all u spelt out...am sorry if someone was to av read all u told he/she cud av believed until those last words..u know whycuz if dis aforementioned of urs was truly spiritual and the anti christ is so dreadful and powerful then he cud conquer the world at onceor better still in ur own words accelerate africa's tech advancement.
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Both the dance and the people who formulate the Antichrist bullshït are stüpid. Doesn't change the fact is completely irrelevant and stûpid tho.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ochubaebube(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
too much of religious affiliation and participation makes one suspect every new ideology.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Amberon11: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Smh! who else did not exist? Albert Einstein?
ifenes:

Dude ... obviously Jesus did not exist, even when I make reference to stories like The Garden of Eden,it doesn't mean such they existed. Do we need to argue on that or the ridiculous claim made by the OP.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Amberon11: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gel delivered soon from demonic captivity.
Akshow:
get well soon from your delusion.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by javispj(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin " na high fever dey worry this one...u need visit hospital for check up...
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
GurlFriend:
Bill Gates doing the dab. Could he be anti-Christ? Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
AM NOT SHOCKED AT ALL!!THE ANTICHRIST CHRIST IS IN A HASTE! HE IS DOING ALL HE CAN TO GET AS MUCH PEOPLE! HIS AGENTS ARE EVERYWHERE
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lmao

I remember the time makossa was also tagged as a demonic dance move. Some people are just too paranoid
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
Christianity is a religion where they use scaremongering tactics like hell and poverty if you don't pay tithe.

So I'm not really surprised they are paranoid

They really need to have their minds flashed
KEEP FLASHING YOUR MIND!! HEAVEN IS REAL , HELL IS REAL! IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, U CAN'T MISS HELL
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by olanshile2016(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
nigerian mentality sha, hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Akshow: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
Gel delivered soon from demonic captivity.
Amen grin
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
Not if you run into one with a big backpack ....o.O
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah Na to run oooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.