Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Check Out The New Version, 3.0 Of My Dairy App for Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out The New Version, 3.0 Of My Dairy App for Android (1171 Views)

How To Download New Version Of Game / Please Help Review Or Criticize School Management SDOSMS New Version 1.5 / Whatsapp New Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Version, 3.0 Of My Dairy App for Android by DavidTheGeek: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hey guys! I just uploaded a new version for my android dairy app - Thoughtsry, and i'd like to know what you guys think about it. Personally, i think it's the best diary app on android.

Thoughtsry is more than just a diary, it's an organized diary that allows you to pen down your thoughts, organize them in folders and access them from one place!

With Thoughtsry, you can write your thoughts, ideas and jot notes easily and quickly right on your android phone.

Features include:
* Organize thoughts, notes using folders
* Reader (Text-to-speech)
* Beautiful user friendly interface
* Share thoughts, notes to Facebook, Twitter, SMS etc.
* Search by phrase/keyword
* Read and create .txt files

Please download: http://www.getjar.com/categories/productivity-apps/more/Thoughtsry-874002

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Version, 3.0 Of My Dairy App for Android by DavidTheGeek: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Irelokeh hope you doing good bro. Thanks for your input in Thoughtsry v2.3. Here's version 3.0.
Re: Check Out The New Version, 3.0 Of My Dairy App for Android by ehigie50(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Check Out The New Version, 3.0 Of My Dairy App for Android by DavidTheGeek: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
ehigie50:
nxtrated.com
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rails 5.0 RC 1 Is Out! / A.M (android Messenger) Live On Google Play Now. Check Out / Ponzi Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.