Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) (56133 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Aroh48(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Empiano:
The evil that men do live after them!
live with them
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Lagos, killers state
No wonder u are a bush-baby as ur moniker reflect
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by andyanders: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
onojaduru:
What a life!Few weeks ago pple were shouting how u killed ur wife.Nobody knew u will die so soon.RIP

How can the man Rest In Peace? He has has murdered peace here and beyond. His Suffering has just started.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by INDIANLABIA(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
I TAKE ONE EYE DEY LOOK POLICE FOR THIS MATTER.. ...............he eats only snacks and drank coke, later swallowed poisonous substance. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Bushesbae(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
dejavubobo1:
No wonder u are a bush-baby as ur moniker reflect
E pain amgrin

1 Like

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
So sad... cry

1 Like

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
shizzy7:
Real revenge,
His wife spirit tormented him...

why on earth should a corpse be tied with a mosquito net??

I tire for this country.
You never see sumtin. grin

1 Like

Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
karma is a bitch
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
If that pic is him then nigga lost a lot of weight.

Back to the issue men stop hitting your wives. You saw something that made you marry her whenever she posses you off remembe that thing.

Wives don't poss off your husbands when you do learn to control yourself. If for some reason you earn the bread still respect him if he's hardworking.

All I all life I strange we never know what were gonna get so let's stop the domestic violence and violence in total. It's uncalled for.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by seunfape(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Zico5:
What is even the usefulness of this life. A little time on earth that's full of sorrow and regret. A life where u can never be happy from morning till night. Life is ephemeral indeed. Help us oh lord so that we may put our heart in the path of wisdom.
get well soon
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by skywalker001(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dottune:

Sahara Reporters which kind English be this?
Lolz... They are confused
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Neoguru3: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
I came to check the names.
Clearly not disappointed.
grin
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Jabioro: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
I quote " he was unable to eat,only snacks and Coca-Cola" it got me off my feet.anyway it is better either the violent continue or it finally settled before the creator Himself is the only bone of contention...
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by missuniverse(f): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
The evil that men do lives with them...
Pity the 5 innocent children
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
I just pity those poor children. May God strengthen them
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by passionate88: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ethnicity = Na demdem
Religion = Na demdem
Verdict = It's in their blood
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by amtaken(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Still on the name checking mission and as usual I am not disappointed.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by VocalWalls: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
kayStelly:

You are definitely MAD... IDIOT.. If its ur sister that he killed, will you still be spewing dis trash

Just know I'm ignoring you.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by ceejay80: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
passionate88:
Ethnicity = Na demdem Religion = Na demdem Verdict = It's in their blood
3 lol
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
angry sad sad embarassed
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by legba1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Is that corpse the same person in the other picture? How come he emanciated that bad and so quickly...l have my doubts....
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by mamachizzy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
karma is a bitch
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by Izuchukwu70: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
chuose:
Chai, Our Sophisticated South-Western Neigbours

Una dey enjoy our oil and yet una dey kill una wives. angry
Wetin go happen when una no fit drink our oil again? angry

Una go dey kill una selves like fowl. grin

BY THE WAY
Where is Lie Mohammed?
Have his lies caught up with him or what?

Read well and stop dancing naked. He's from Edo State.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by sojics(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na understatement to say this one baffled me. Infact I am traumatised. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by funkybully(f): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Another sophisticated" accommodating and tolerating" sombori
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Police don kill that man.. Better.
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Police don kill that man..
Re: Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
who ever kills by the sword, dies by the sword.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / EFCC Arrests Two Lecturers, 28 Others For Internet Fraud In Kwara (Pix) / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.