Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

C/i Leasing : Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / C/i Leasing : Help (1824 Views)

Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc / C & I Leasing PLC Invite / C&I Leasing Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C/i Leasing : Help by kynbasil01: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dear Candidate, please be at No. 1 C&I Drive Redemption Way Off Oginigba/Elekahia Link Road Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PHC by 10am on 11/6/16 to interview for the position of a Telemarketer. Kindly come with your CV and a passport photo. Call 08172007255 or 08172007254 for queries. Regards. C/I LEASING.

I got this text this evening and i can't remember applying with them and for that position, I'm not in ph and not that used to ph... the text came today and the interview is tomorrow being Saturday, I called those numbers and no one is picking.... I don't know if the risk is worth taking..
Note: I Google about the company and it's a big company and a nice place but don't know if the invite is original or fake..

somebody should help me on what to do please
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by Blessedgurl(f): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well, no cause for alarm. Am with you on that but with a different date and location that is 13th June at Enugu (Note: I picked the location myself). I applied for the job on the 1st of June, 2016. The job was advertised here on narialand though i can't remember the exact location just check your sent mail.

Please, if you can make it just give it your best shot.
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by britbuz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
the company is real! have no fear
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by kynbasil01: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Well, no cause for alarm. Am with you on that but with a different date and location that is 13th June at Enugu (Note: I picked the location myself). I applied for the job on the 1st of June, 2016. The job was advertised here on narialand though i can't remember the exact location just check your sent mail.

Please, if you can make it just give it your best shot.
u are right bro.. I just found it on my sent mail but I applied for territorial sales supervisors (Aba)
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by Blessedgurl(f): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
kynbasil01:
u are right bro.. I just found it on my sent mail but I applied for territorial sales supervisors (Aba)

Same for me a Team Lead position.
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by kynbasil01: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Same for me a Team Lead position.
u mean after applying for a team lead they sent u telemarketer?
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by Blessedgurl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
kynbasil01:
u mean after applying for a team lead they sent u telemarketer?
Yep
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by kynbasil01: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Yep
maybe its sort of their trainee level
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by Blessedgurl(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
kynbasil01:
maybe its sort of their trainee level

I hope so. Am looking for a place to pass the night at Enugu prior to my interview cos am coming from Kogi.
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by kynbasil01: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blessedgurl:

I hope so. Am looking for a place to pass the night at Enugu prior to my interview cos am coming from Kogi.
eyahh im not living in Enugu ...whatsapp me lets talk after de interview
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by Blessedgurl(f): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
kynbasil01:
eyahh im not living in Enugu ...whatsapp me lets talk after de interview
Okay, i will call you but will you attend yours.
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by kynbasil01: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Okay, i will call you but will you attend yours.
likely but I'm not finding it easy.. I don't know ph and it came so soon
Re: C/i Leasing : Help by Loonyy(m): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Got the text too, I know the company, they recruit for other companies, I applied for GT but got telemarketing, God help us all, the company is in trans amadi in port Harcourt . If you can make it to artillery den ur almost dere
Don't know ur entry point would have directed u well enough. But if u can get to pabod breweries in trans amadi den ask around with the address someone would be able to direct u as cabs don't pass tru DAT axis. Goodluck with the interview .... Reach me out on watsapp08037812083

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Got This Message From Tolet.com.ng / Russelsmith Recruitment(invitation For Apptitude Test & ASSESSMENT /INTERVIEW / Factory Workers Needed At Elepe For Those Living In Ikorodu Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.