Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. (3126 Views)

Clampdown On Intels: Stay Clear Of Politics, Frank Tells FIRS, NPA / Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us / Oduduwa Secessionist Leader Muhammed Adigun Urges IPOB To Buy Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. by DIVINE78: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Lies, even if its only SE that want Biafr*, we won't allow Biafr* because even after our fulani muslim brothers and we the yoruba got the SS and their oil during the war, we still continued to push into SE. Why didn't we stop there in the SS?

We must not allow the SS and SE to unite because life will be difficult in our Oduarewanistan if they do. grin
Okafor do you have to hide under a fake identity?
That is the part of fraud we are talking about.
Re: Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. by ericuzor(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIVINE78:
The only reason why biafra has failed to succeed is because the ibos want Niger delta to go with them. Ibos cannot succeed among themselves. They need to cheat outsiders.
I know of an ibo landlord who instructed the estate surveyor managing his property not to rent his house to any ibo man. In his own word, "you know say my brothers are criminals".
why come to public and lie like this shows your kind of person how many tribe in Lagos can rent a flat for 1m abeg get sense
Re: Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. by babydioku(f): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
demslayyerz:

I know you have no shame, your Ibo brothers are even ashamed cos you are bringing shame and ridicule to Alaigbo with your foolishness. Lmao

Why should we be ashamed of your brother? Or is he not saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. by Efe3: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIVINE78:
The only reason why biafra has failed to succeed is because the ibos want Niger delta to go with them. Ibos cannot succeed among themselves. They need to cheat outsiders.
I know of an ibo landlord who instructed the estate surveyor managing his property not to rent his house to any ibo man. In his own word, "you know say my brothers are criminals".

Do you know that they are Igbos in Delta, Rivers and Edo (igbanke, egbon)?
When the country eventually splits, the Igbos west of the niger would not undo themselves by being in a ND republic where they will be a culturally alienated minority.
When push comes to shove, all Igbos will unite!

The rest of your post is just SW propaganda talk, I know una.

1 Like

Re: Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. by absolutism: 1:30am On Jun 11, 2016
To all those who think they would be pushed into the Igbo republic. I say *cheers*
Re: Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Trut:
Another Niger Delta wannabe on the loose undecided
keep living on false hope. E go soon clear for your eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Fayose Surprised Cobbler Who Repaired His Spoilt Shoe(pics,video) / Buhari Blocked A Nigerian For Throwing Shade At Him On Twitter / "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar" -- PMB [throwback]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.