Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,252 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Business Idea For This Environment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For This Environment (390 Views)

Need Perfect Gift Idea For A Customer / Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea For This Environment by fxid10(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oriental Street has 18 face-me-I- face you building.
Most of the people living in this street are low income earners.
Some are brick layers, agberos, taxi drivers and men working as security men in companies.
The closest market to this street is 35minutes walk away.
Now tell me please. What business will grow in this environment?
I want you to answer this question base on the fact that, you don’t sell what you want to sell, you sell what your environment want to buy. That is one of the key rule in business. Now answer.
If you begin to sell women rapper in oriental street, will it move? Will people buy?
http://360bizidea..com.ng/2016/05/most-businesses-fail-even-before-they.html

(1) (Reply)

Importation Consultant / Muhammad Ali Quotes For Entrepreneurship / You Need This To Sustain This Current Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.