Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio (400 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari Using This Type Of Phone. (photo) / Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio by Jesusfallsatan(f): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello All,

I am Beauty Therapist and Make over act.

Pls i need a phone with the best (MP)camera to aid my business. I dont really care about the price or maker name as long as the camera is very very sharp and i can adjust and edit pictures on it.

Pls your suggestion and opinion will be highly appreciated.

NB: Pls, when suggesting the type of phone try and include the prices too.

Thanks all
Re: PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Go an buy a camera

BB phones used to have best cam quality

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio by Jesusfallsatan(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Go an buy a camera

BB phones used to have best cam quality

Thanks, but i need a phone with good camera because i want to also use it online advertisement on social media.

Camera will give me more stress transfering of file from camera to anothee phone.
Re: PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio by Patented: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
I agree that u shld get a camera. As for the stress.....it will be worth it when u get a good camera. go the extra mile.....its never crowded.

(1) (Reply)

Health Care In Nigeria / Confusion In PDP As Sheriff Attempts To Take Over / Ortom Seeks Judicial Commission On Herdsmen’s Killing In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.