Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) (2679 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / GLO New Cheap Data Plans & Prices (2GB For N1,000) / Smile 4G Network Now In Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha, Ibadan, Kaduna, Benin & Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
The first time I used Smile to Skype, the cam video streaming experience was just as smooth as a 'face-to-face' talk.

Well the high cost of their data disencouraged me from that "smooth" experience.

Now of course they seem to be doing something at making their service affordable.

They brought out today 10 June, 2016 three packages.
See photos below.

Will you patronize them so they are motivated to bring their subscription prizes even lower?

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
AgricSalt:
The first time I used Smile to Skype, the cam video streaming experience was just as smooth as a 'face-to-face' talk.

Well the high cost of their data disencouraged me from that "smooth" experience.

Now of course they seem to be doing something at making their service affordable.

They brought out today 10 June, 2016 three packages.
See photos below.

Will you patronize them so they are motivated to bring their subscription prizes even lower?

Which one is smile?
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
After exhausting my Glo data, I think the next bus stop is Smile. This extremely cheap Glo is just too good to overlook. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Olasco93: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
GLO is still making me Smile like Sumaila...

3 Likes

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Which one is smile?

They are Internet service provider. And any of the above offers come with their Mifi with which you can comfortably tether your data credits.
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by SmileXtraone: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank you AgricSalt. With Smile the experience is always unique

1 Like

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
AgricSalt:

They are Internet service provider. And any of the above offers come with their Mifi with which you can comfortably tether your data credits.

Smile is in Nigeria??
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
SmileXtraone:
Thank you AgricSalt. With Smile the experience is always unique

Yes o.

You guys just need to make we at the hem enjoy the show by give us #1000 and #500 data

1 Like

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Smile is in Nigeria??

Very much so
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by SmileXtraone: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Smile is in Nigeria??

Yes we are in Nigeria
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by SmileXtraone: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
AgricSalt:

Yes o.

You guys just need to make we at the hem enjoy the show by give us #1000 and #500 data

Hopefully with time that will happen

1 Like

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
SmileXtraone:

Hopefully with time that will happen

Good
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ghen ghen, let the competition continues. Remaining Etisalat, MTN and Airtel to follow.
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by tulipsmadra: 4:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Time to upgrade to a 4G mobile phone. Smile now I can. grin

1 Like

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Really? I'm supposed to pay 10k for measly 20gb that will even burn quicker thanks to 4g?

Smile is not ready to smile to the bank grin

Even ntel will give you unlimited for 30days with just 10k. And ntel is 7times faster than smile at the moment .

*brings out calculator to calculate the number of data 10k gonna get me with my glo overload*

*error! Error!! Error!!! Calculator overload* grin

3 Likes

Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by chumakk: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2016
I have sold my smile modern and unlocked my Spectranet modem ready for ntel.
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by COMPAQ(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is for new adopters. What about those of us who already have? No new packages? Any way I haven't loaded my smile since December. Smile currently has the worst data value proposition in the whole country for both Gsm and LTE. Spectranet gives 2 times the Gb of smile and cyberspace 3 times (not sure of swift since they ain't in ph) and it's not like they are significantly faster than spectranet. Also waiting for ntel. My "Smile" has turned into a frown!
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by newman10(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
I agree with the poster above me. Reduce your pricing and see more ppl come to use smile. It's the most expensive currently and not like their network is better than others.

When ntel starts fully, you will be forced to come down.

My smile mifi is e sting since last year
Re: Smile 4G LTE New Cheap Data Offer. (photos) by georgee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Has anybody ever used Cyberspace 4g LTE? What is the experience like
COMPAQ:
This is for new adopters. What about those of us who already have? No new packages? Any way I haven't loaded my smile since December. Smile currently has the worst data value proposition in the whole country for both Gsm and LTE. Spectranet gives 2 times the Gb of smile and [b]cyberspace [/b]3 times (not sure of swift since they ain't in ph) and it's not like they are significantly faster than spectranet. Also waiting for ntel. My "Smile" has turned into a frown!

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! Etisalat Unlimited Free Browsing/downloading Blazing Using 51 Apk App / Price Of Samsung Galaxy Tab2? / MTN Nigeria Finally Found A Way To Pay Their Fine By Scamming Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.