Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) (1511 Views)

Cameronian Man Stung By Hundreds Of Bees In Shocking Broad Daylight Attack / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / US Army Veteran, Chuks Okebata Assassinated In Broad Day Light In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Earlier today at about 4pm, I was at the popular garden called "STUDIES" not to study but to have my favorite Amala and abula. Just about finishing my meal the shout of "thief thief" evolved behind me on the main road. About two guys were in hot pursuit of a lanky guy who appelarently had stolen from them.
They continued their "police and thief" to the main road and as favor smiled on them, they caught the thief.
What ensured afterwards was not in favor of the alleged thief.
He was dragged on the beating, dragged on the floor, stamped on and tied up until the police came to whisk him away which was a saving grace for him.

The "thief" as usual blamed his act on the devil who probably was nowhere Nigeria at that time.

It took the intervention of myself and some few other guys to stop him from being stripped, mauled or probably killed.

What amazes me is that he stole from a church things he himself said he would have sold for less than 1500 Naira.

Anyways, it's painful when at this economic crisis we all are in someone will still try to steal from another when we all are striving to make ends meet.

Hmmm... Guess it's a habit for some.

Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by kelvyn7: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
meeeehnnn... this guy is hungry... look at his tiny laps shocked

1 Like

Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Darkkarma: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Look at his big head undecided
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Vision4God: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dats terrible.
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Nixiepie(f): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
I blame hunger and hardship
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since the pastors collect 10% to pay into God's account every month. This man is just collecting a little to send the God so at least he could by mattress and keep in hell for him, when its time for thunder to fire him.

Hungerbad sha. Dats all I can say.........stealing is a bad vice, never worth it.....I know u will tell me to shove my talk where the sun don't shine because of the success stories of our politicians on the grand vice of theivery and looting
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nixiepie:
I blame hunger and hardship
babe na wa oh. What u trying to do with ur dp
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by XieXie: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Christians what would have Jesus done if he were to be a pastor, member of that church or simply a passerby?

Nonsense people

The church should have known that this guy is obviously a hungry thief.
Are you handing him over to the police that he will leave the police custody a better person?
What if the police gets to accuse him of a crime he didn't commit, use him as a falsely to pose as a thief they didn't catch for who perhaps committed a bigger crime?

A soul probably might have lost salvation.
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
The pastor of the church came after the police so went to the station after they had left.

According to findings, the garden has been frequented by this event in the last weeks.

XieXie:
Christians what would have Jesus done if he were to be a pastor, member of that church or simply a passerby?

Nonsense people

The church should have known that this guy is obviously a hungry thief.
Are you handing him over to the police that he will leave the police custody a better person?
What if the police gets to accuse him of a crime he didn't commit, use him as a falsely to pose as a thief they didn't catch for who perhaps committed a bigger crime?

A soul probably might have lost salvation.
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Kondomatic(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
This guy must be the tithe delivery guy. The people should ask God first.
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
This guy must be the tithe delivery guy. The people should ask God first.

He actually claimed to be fasting...
I'm sure his is not Ramadan sha
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by WebSurfer(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by hedonistic: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2016
You mean STODIES Garden near Blakes in Garki 2, where there is a car wash by the gate? I wasn't aware that there is a church within the premises. I was there just last Saturday to drink cold beer with Nkwobi.

Thank God say dem free the hungry petty thief. He wouldn't have been that lucky in densely populated areas outside town (Mararaba and co).
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Nixiepie(f): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
babe na wa oh. What u trying to do with ur dp
how do u mean
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2016
hedonistic:
You mean STODIES Garden near Blakes in Garki 2, where there is a car wash by the gate? I wasn't aware that there is a church within the premises. I was there just last Saturday to drink cold beer with Nkwobi.

Thank God say dem free the hungry petty thief. He wouldn't have been that lucky in densely populated areas outside town (Mararaba and co).

Yea same place. There's a church at the other half of the garden. It's the back.
The whole security team of the garden because a 406 was stolen some few weeks ago too.
So be careful with your valuables when ever you there.cheers
Re: Robber Raids Church In Abuja, Broad Day Light!!! (pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
how do u mean
nice dp

(1) (Reply)

Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). / See The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. / Thief Beaten & Tied After Being Caught With A Gun In Portharcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.