Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Blackberry 8830 Configuration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 8830 Configuration (3016 Views)

Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 8830 Configuration by georgem(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
can anyone help me with how to configure my blackberry browser?
Re: Blackberry 8830 Configuration by deji2009(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
am not familiar with this sort of thing but did manage to get you a link from the internet

How do I configure my BlackBerry Browser?

BlackBerry Handheld Software version 3.8 or greater includes new features for the BlackBerry Browser application. The BlackBerry Browser now supports HTML tables, style sheets, and JavaScript. If you have problems viewing some web pages you visit, you might want to try enabling or disabling support for HTML tables, style sheets, and JavaScript to get the configuration that works best for you.

To configure your BlackBerry Browser:

1.On the handheld's Home screen, click the BlackBerry Browser icon.

2.Click the trackwheel, and select Options.

3.Select Browser Configuration. The Browser Configuration screen will appear.

4.To enable or disable support for a particular feature, check the appropriate box:

◦To enable or disable support for HTML tables, check the Support HTML Tables box and click Change Option.
◦To enable or disable support for style sheets, check the Support Style Sheets box and click Change Option.
◦To enable or disable support for JavaScript, check the Support JavaScript box and click Change Option.
Note: If the Support JavaScript checkbox does not appear on the Browser Configuration screen, it might appear on the General Properties screen. In the browser options, click General Properties. If the Support JavaScript checkbox does not appear on either screen, verify that the JavaScript Package checkbox is selected in Application Loader. If it is not available, contact your service provider to verify that JavaScript is supported.

When the checkbox is selected, support for that feature is enabled. When the checkbox is clear, support for that feature is disabled.

5.To save your changes, click the trackwheel and then click Save Options.

(1) (Reply)

Bis/bes - We Are In An Age Of Massive Rip Off? / Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus In Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Introduces "0903"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.