Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. (1232 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. / Stem Cell Therapy For Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury,stroke,diabetes Ii Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. by graciousme(f): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
living with spinal cord injury?or you know someone living with spinal cord injury.or you know someone that knows someone living with spinal cord injury.lets share experiences,ideas,lets make the world a better place for you and i.a world of endless possibilities,not minding obstacles,not considering challenges.life is worth living with or without spinal cord injury.
Re: People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. by Arlington(f): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hello just saw your picture you are beautiful . My husband is a C6 he was assulted when he was 18 and his spine got broken he has limited use of his hands and cant walk and so what he does so much more than some people who can walk around !!
We have been married for 4 years at first i was afraid i could not stay married to him, ibut with time i have forgetten he is in a wheelchair and tell him to do things he cant then i remember. please keep in touch. there is another website dont know if you know of it is called http://www.apparelyzed.com/.
There is no question about spinal cord injuries that have not been asked there and you can make great friends also.
See you around.
Re: People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. by graciousme(f): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
Arlington:

Hello just saw your picture you are beautiful . My husband is a C6 he was assulted when he was 18 and his spine got broken he has limited use of his hands and cant walk and so what he does so much more than some people who can walk around !!
We have been married for 4 years at first i was afraid i could not stay married to him, ibut with time i have forgetten he is in a wheelchair and tell him to do things he cant then i remember. please keep in touch. there is another website dont know if you know of it is called http://www.apparelyzed.com/.
There is no question about spinal cord injuries that have not been asked there and you can make great friends also.
See you around.

nice to hear from you.hope your hubby is doing great.thanks and take care.
Re: People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2015
graciousme:
living with spinal cord injury?or you know someone living with spinal cord injury.or you know someone that knows someone living with spinal cord injury.lets share experiences,ideas,lets make the world a better place for you and i.a world of endless possibilities,not minding obstacles,not considering challenges.life is worth living with or without spinal cord injury.

Pls ma, I've been trying to contact you. I've sent you an email- no reply. Pls how do I get you?
Re: People Living With Spinal Cord Injury. by Vianna(f): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
graciousme:
God will heal you.

(1) (Reply)

Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health / Tired Of Hiding Those Stretch Marks? Here Is The Permanent Solution / PHOTOS: Hospital Found In Etinan, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.