Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday (20990 Views)

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Lagos To Sell Rice N13,000 From Next Thursday / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by MrGerald(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2016
We've been blaming bubu doesn't take advice, not knowing the problem is his ear.. sorry ooo!
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Frabidel(f): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajala travels all over the world!
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Nellypy: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Clean well come back and listen to naija problems. U no d gree listen to physical challenge person.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Oblak(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Happy birthday to me. Thanks Nairaland for the love

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2016
According to the source, the doctors in the UK determined that President Buhari’s ear got infected after one of his doctors in Abuja “cleaned” his ear when he complained about a substantial loss of hearing from that particular ear. The presidential source stated that a female Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) doctor treated the president. He said Mr. Buhari’s ear was cleaned again, and antibiotics applied to it. After just two days in the UK, Mr. Buhari reportedly proclaimed that his ear was feeling fine, according to our source
I think this is very shameful that the Nigerian medical community is bashed all over just for political gain. Just like I did in the other thread, I must again speak out and correct some lies these folks are spinning.
From the foregoing, Mr Buhari had cerumen impaction for which a manual cerumen removal was done with an ayre's spatula by the Nigerian doctor(what the reporter described as 'cleaning'). As part of the possible adverse effects or complications is tinnitus and partial hearing loss caused by impaction of some wax on the ear drum. With the use of cerumol (what the reporter called 'antibiotic') , the wax would breakdown in a day or two and normal hearing function restored.
This is a basic procedure which I had done over and again during my ENT rotation in medical school and during housemanship year.
I expect the NMA to say something about this, Nigerians shouldn't be seen to be very gullible and pliable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by stefan388: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Some people will be so pained by this news that they won't sleep tonight..... Smh
Of what significant is a dunce dumb coming home? The only devider of our country which at some points a united country.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by SirREX94: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Nne i'nukwa! Get wella Presido!
TheArchangel:
He went to London to have his ear cleaned? Am I missing something here.

Get well Mr President.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2016
If the ear infection is not that serious,we have doctors who can clean it for him here in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by notoriousbabe: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Baba is coming back with a factory fitted ear. Anything we talk now,baba go dey hear am.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Oblak(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Some people will be so pained by this news that they won't sleep tonight..... Smh
What is there to be pained about? His presence abroad is useless to them and us and even if he returns, his presence in the country is even more useless. So what's the sleepless night about? Zombie
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by turnup05: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good news I pray for good health for President Buhari
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by chimauga(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
See them

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by savedSon: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked No matter how bad you think your president is, God knew he's going to rule this country....I don't have any problem with anyone that rules this country but my problem is that we need someone that will sacrifice his/herself to bring a positive CHANGE we desire.
Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Icecomrade: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
DjAduba:
Oboy go hurt Transformer......Ipob goat.

You just confirmed that you are a primary school drop out

You need to go back to your teacher to help you differentiate between the word "Hurt" and " Hug" When each word should apply while making a sentence.

I understand Nairaland accommodates both the literate and illiterates.

But I think you should improve yourself

Re: Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday by Mustay(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2017
INTERESTING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos IGR Rises By N32.99bn — Higher Than 33 States Put Together / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.